Intimidating

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL ya madman.

Hijack-Car.jpg

A forum is like life mate you get everybody all walks, know it alls, sh8t stirrers, cliques, brain boxes, nice people not so nice people, people you relate to people you don't, argumentative people passive people the trick is to take and give what you can without getting wound up or embroiled in subjects you feel strong about every one has an opinion and should be entitled to that opinion.

Even the old people.

my two penneth any way.

Yes mozr who made you a mod .............https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/215112/ lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purposely posted it in the General area as I thought it would be a good place to discuss how some little scroat had decided to further intimidate somebody who he had already violated.

Thread was moved, oh well just shows if ya new ya get screwed lol (joking btw I couldn't care less tbh).

Further evidence of how the members with high post counts think they are above everybody else.

1st of all 42" telly's are for Homos.

You need atleast 50" if you are straight.

2nd, you are a Homo if you care whether or not a games console has a Gloss or matt finish.

Go suck another cock and move along :)

He might have 12,000 posts but still comes across as a big bad bully :roflmao:

I'm sure if I'd posted something like that I'd be banned for a short period of time. Sigh suppose I'll have to wait till I've got a few thousand posts before I can abuse people without fear of reprisals from the hierarchy.

Nah m8, I left the RSS team in there a few years ago, and was taken on by Dell when they opened up in Glasgow.

A lot of the people I worked beside are still there, another couple have left to go to Dell, a female friend has went back to her homeland of Florida, and I'm now working in a telecomms company with a couple of guys who previously worked with the GCC.

Cryptic enough for ya? :)

Just a tad ahahahah:) bit before the Mrs time i think, I had txt MN and he told me it was b4 the Mrs started working there.

Further evidence of how the members with high post counts think they are above everybody else.

He might have 12,000 posts but still comes across as a big bad bully :roflmao:

I'm sure if I'd posted something like that I'd be banned for a short period of time. Sigh suppose I'll have to wait till I've got a few thousand posts before I can abuse people without fear of reprisals from the hierarchy.

no_w_sticker-p217997679313363918q0ou_400.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what all people with small posts say.

All these members with small post counts creating these threads and stirring trouble...It's really intimidating tbh.

I think everyone should be treated on how they wanted to be treated themselves

be fair and most off all be nice:respect:!!!

well some people take things the wrong way sometimes even though they are not meant to be that way.

if you dont want to feel intimated, stay in the wanted and for sale section, less things happen in there.

otherwise grow up and get on with it, id hate to see you start a job ffs, would you go to ya boss and complain that the works banter intimidates you

Your saying grow up after posting a pretty immature answear yourself lol.

Your right though, humor is easily lost in posts and it is quite easy to take things the wrong way.

we all started on zero and with posting crap.

Speak for yourself, all my posts are quality.

He likes to be known as The Big W as the name is shrouded in mystery. Straight men think it means ******

Yer, like you would know what a straight man thinks. :FLASHER:

;)

Last edited:

He might have 12,000 posts but still comes across as a big bad bully

I've spent my fair share of time in the sin bin mate, something I'm not proud of. You don't know me from shit yet you accuse me of thinking I'm better than everyone else?

Nothing I have said or done is because I consider myself superior to anyone, that's just silly.

People with high post counts are treading on eggshells because of comments like this.

I could not give two fucks if my post count was reset to zero and that stupid 2nd place badge thing can go with it for all I care. I'm hear to have a laugh and share knowledge with like-minded people, not my fault that I've been here longer than you and have made more posts.

If you find any of my posts offensive then that's why we have a 'report post' option and a team of Moderators to deal with it.

I reckon you're suffering from an inferiority complex. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back