Instructions for softcams on vix

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a guide on how to get the cams working on vix images? I tried that backup of the red Hades. I thought it looked great, however when I download the cams there were no files in the usr keys folder. Does anyone know if this has a trick to it or maybe it's a separate folder you download to make them work?

edit CCcam.cfg with your line ftp to etc to start the cam menu setup softcam/ci softcam manager

There's no files there at all. When you download them, there's nothing in the folder.

What Cam are you uisng mate ?

CCcam cfg should be in the etc folde

Mgcamd cfg etc will be in the usr/keys folder regardless of image.

If there not there then VIX may not include them in their cam downloads, in this case most of us would have had backup cfgs to send in we saved from other images.

What Cam are you uisng mate ?

CCcam cfg should be in the etc folde

Mgcamd cfg etc will be in the usr/keys folder regardless of image.

If there not there then VIX may not include them in their cam downloads, in this case most of us would have had backup cfgs to send in we saved from other images.

mgccam matey. i have copies of the config files. when i ftp them over, still nothing. i thought that maybe i was doing something wrong. i downloaded them from the vix plugin menu. when you use the blue button to activate after download it says no config files. when you go in to usr keys its empty. i ftp'd mines across and from the blue button i started them up. the screen goes through the motions, but nothing happens.

mgcamd line go in usr/keys newcamd.list here is the files if you need them

Attachments

• mg_cfg.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 19
  • newcamd.rar
    81 bytes · Views: 7
am gonna go back on to openatv tonight as i want to watch the football results. ill try again tmrw.

Back