iPhone Apps installous help please

diesel

Member ++
Reaction score
my mates lads itouch is on 5.0.1 and jailbroke however when he tries to download a game etc the screen just stays white after you press the download link...any ideas please

Try deleting installous and then install it again, but make sure it's from the hackulo.us repo, also install hackulous resources too.

my mates lads itouch is on 5.0.1 and jailbroke however when he tries to download a game etc the screen just stays white after you press the download link...any ideas please

Mine 3G is doing the same thing after updating Cydia,gonna try what beechtree has suggested

Just done what beechtree has suggested and mine is still the same :(

have tried every way possible what peeps say and still nothing is there any1 that can help solve this please

Ok guys, try adding some more sources into cydia, you can google for the best ones to add, I have about a dozen or so.

Here ya go this will fix it

Here is the correct way to fix the Installous 5.0.3-1 White Blank Page No captcha Error when trying to download Apps.

This allows you to still be able to use the Installous 5.0.3-1, the other way is temporary with the Installous 5.0.1-1

Instructions:

First go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsa5au6umt...lous Fix.zip and download the Installous Fix.zip, Unpack it to your desktop. (Virus Free)

1.) SSH into your iDevice and go to var/mobile/Documents/Installous/ and delete this file: us.hackul0.downloadQueue.plist

2.) Place the us.hackul0.downloadQueue.plist file provided in this folder

3.) Now go to var/mobile/Documents/Installous/AdBlock/ and place the blacklist.json file in this folder

4.) Respring and open Installous and download like you normally would and you are done.
Full credit goes to original poster

all i transferred over was the adblock part and it worked

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Timekeeper,worked a treat :)

Spoke to soon,getting invalid ipa's on everything I've tried to update so far :(

Last edited:
the fix is only to get the capture working as for invalid ipas that happens a lot for me

I'm getting invalid ipa's when it try's to install them,never had each and everyone fail?

Is there any way I can download the ipa's to my pc then transfer them over to my 3G?

Back