Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Installing TT mobile5 on Nok 6633

Dingodog

Inactive User
Help Installing TT mobile5 on Nok 6633..Pleeez

1st of all I presume this will work on my phone, and 2nd I have the cracked vers of mobile 5, how do I install it onto my Nokia 6233....Pleeeez

Last edited:
Depends if your phone supports it or not , but just copy all files to the root of the memory card and thats it, if your progs cracked youll see the tomtom icon in the menu on your phone , just run it

Depends if your phone supports it or not , but just copy all files to the root of the memory card and thats it, if your progs cracked youll see the tomtom icon in the menu on your phone , just run it

According to TomTom's web site it does, when u say copy it to the root of the card do u mean put the card in a reader and simply copy and paste them there alongside all the other folders and files or is there a designated "root" folder for the files to go in ??

According to TomTom's web site it does, when u say copy it to the root of the card do u mean put the card in a reader and simply copy and paste them there alongside all the other folders and files or is there a designated "root" folder for the files to go in ??

thats right just paste alongside the other folders,
you can even just put mem card in phone and send using nokia suite

Ok, as I'm waiting for my 1 gig micro sd card to arrive I thought I'd try putting just the prog on the sd card that came with the phone (64mb). Did as you said, highlighted the file and ok'd it but I just get the "file not recognised" message coming up???

64mb is not big enough ,you need at least 256mb,
BTW I didnt see your phone on the tom tom website

Im afraid neither TT 5 or TT 6 will work even with a 256 meg memory card on the Nokia 6233, its not a smart phone, its a series 40

In S40 devices you can run J2ME applications. You cannot run Symbian C++ applications in S40 devices.

Sorry I meant just the tomtom install prog vers 520.S60SymbianOS.cracked without the maps approx 1.5mb.
http://www.tomtom.com/phones/? This is where I got the info and on this basis Ive bought a sat receiver, 1 gig sim and card reader. Only hope they havnt sold me down the swanny : spook :

Last edited:
Oh dear...just read the tomtom page for Nok 6233 again, think I missunderstood it........anyone want to buy a 6233 lol.

Tomtom on 6233

So, at present, there's no way of running any version of Tomtom on a Nokia 6233??
Does anyone know if other products like Route 66 work on the 6233?

Back