Innokin iClear 30 or ?

die5el

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all Hope you are all well,l i am thinking of buying a new tank and need your help to decide lol i have already got the Innokin iClear 30 should i buy another one or go for the Kanger ProTank as i wouldn't have a clue on how to rebuild wicks as it seems a lot easier to buy the heads (i think you call them that lol) also i got a few vivi nova tanks

@die5el I have the iClear30 and Protank. I find the iClear gives much better taste and vapour. The Protank is ok, but I always get a burnt taste after a week or so. The Protank is also a very 'airy'. I ended up blocking one of the three holes with a bit of blutack. You can change the wicks on either of them by doing it yourself or buying them. They come in at about £2.50 each.

If I was choosing between those two, I'd get another iClear. Saying that, I know a lot of people who would go for the Protank.

Last edited by a moderator:
@die5el I have the iClear30 and Protank. I find the iClear gives much better taste and vapour. The Protank is ok, but I always get a burnt taste after a week or so. The Protank is also a very 'airy'. I ended up blocking one of the three holes with a bit of blutack. You can change the wicks on either of them by doing it yourself or buying them. They come in at about £2.50 each.

If I was choosing between those two, I'd get another iClear. Saying that, I know a lot of people who would go for the Protank.

Its funny you say about the burnt taste about the protank.In all honesty i find this with everytank i use now well when i used to use them. Im mainly a dripper now but @die5el if you do wanna try the best of both worlds the one tank/dripper rebuildable i would recommend is the vision eternity i think it was called ive had it since around 7 months now i use it every now and again and it holds around 1.1ml of juiice. But this is just my two pence worth.So if you wanna try the best of both worlds have a look around for one. Ive saved a bundle now i only use reibuildables . I only buy about 30-40mls of juice a month and wick and wire about hmm average every 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back