Info please

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Due to me having telly withdrawl symptoms at the moment I'm looking for more free goggle box :)

Could one of you learned chaps tell me a little more about moterised sat please, like good equipment to look for, channels, hackability etc...

hi m8 it's all about what ur after channels wise how much u want to pay u can start off with a simple system (non motorised) with a duel lnb to pick up astra 19.2 east/hotbird 13.0 east this is a fixed system that will cost about £350
but then u can get a motorised system for £400 that will give u access to 20+ satellites with 2000 channels the encryptions are seca-irdeto-conax-viaccess u use a silver card to put the hex on with the elvis in dos mode u still get ecm'd (he he )there are loads of sport some in english
loads of film channels alot in english change the audio to english

loads of po*n so watch out with the kids

it can be a pain to set up but u can get there in the end
i got told if u can fit a starting motor to a car u can fit a motorised system lol load of bo**ocks but it can be done
with the £400 system u need about 5 cards with a different hex on each one i have the humax 5400 patched and i use 1 silver card with ds9 5in1 hex
hope the info i have given u is helpfull to u and does not put u off

site for reasonable systems
is

http://www.satelliteonline.net/ :D :D

Thanks m8 :) , I think I will have to look into it, a little more pricey than I thought but if there is lots of channels... :)

Davidh Can you get any sky programs ie Sky:eek:ne Preimier or anything like that?:confused:

Thanks

no m8 sky uses a different system nds u could possibly loop ur sky system through ur multisat system but not on the same dish u would blow the sky box the power u get off the 1mtr dish is to much for the sky box:D

Some nice things on that site, I was just wondering what the likelyhood of those services changing to digital transmission after spending lots of money on a system :)

Really :eek: Shows how much about motorised sat I know, glad your here to keep me right lol :)

So all of those encryption methods have been hacked and I could get hexes to put on silver cards...OK I'm learning...but what are those PCMCIA slots for on the decoders ?

wots the best way to put the hex on the silver card,i usu to use icprog for the goldis,is it done the same way,and which is the eep and which is thepic.hope these arn't silly questions.thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Spectre
Really :eek: Shows how much about motorised sat I know, glad your here to keep me right lol :)

So all of those encryption methods have been hacked and I could get hexes to put on silver cards...OK I'm learning...but what are those PCMCIA slots for on the decoders ?

ok m8 i am still learning
the pcmcia slots are where u put other cams
but on most stb's they have one card slot/cam that is what u call an all cam does all diff encryptions

Originally posted by rader
wots the best way to put the hex on the silver card,i usu to use icprog for the goldis,is it done the same way,and which is the eep and which is thepic.hope these arn't silly questions.thanks in advance.

no m8 they are not

i put the hex's on a silver card using elvis & dosprog put the program on to a dos bootdisk
fire up the program it will look for and find the programmer pic j = 16f876-7 x 24c64
it will ask u where the hex is u point it where the hex is,i use ds9-5in1satkoos08052002
at the moment
this is in 2 parts the pic and the eprom if u open the zip it will come up with 8 files of which
1 is a readme this is telling u where to get these files
and also 5 folders there is nothing in the folders they are just there to tell u what some of the channels it decryptsthey are 1/seca keys,2/privatgold,3/pw-erotik,4/stream,

also 2 hex files 1=pic 2-ds9v504b-16f876-7hex
2=eprom 1-ds9v504-24c64eprom08.hex

hope this helps
u can also us a fun card but i have never tried

davidh its worth getting a fun card you can program it in windows with mp8, less of a mess on.

i use a fun card there very easy to programe and once youve proged the flash file you only need to update the external eeprom
when new files come out

help newbie

i have a gold card and elivis with a manhattan 3000 can i get any channels with this and how?

Back