infinity dynamite.....

Me 6' 2" & 16 stone, her 5' 2" & 7 stone (scrawny little witch), she gave up trying to bash me ages ago, where there's no sense there's no feeling mate :proud:

you mad m80, good banter in here and in the an i'll get battered lol i am 5'8.5 shes very small and fook pmt all over lol iam fooked but its just fun when iam pissed but shes had no drink lol and shes more pised than me lol:roflmao:

you mad m80, good banter in here and in the an i'll get battered lol i am 5'8.5 shes very small and fook pmt all over lol iam fooked but its just fun when iam pissed but shes had no drink lol and shes more pised than me lol:roflmao:

You're not wrong there mate, am radio rental, my missus used to fly at me but she got sick of hurting her hands bashing me, I'm lucky her aims sh1te as well.

Get her some pills or patches mate, my missus suffered from PMT so I just fooked off to work for years, pmsl.

You're not wrong there mate, am radio rental, my missus used to fly at me but she got sick of hurting her hands bashing me, I'm lucky her aims sh1te as well.

Get her some pills or patches mate, my missus suffered from PMT so I just fooked off to work for years, pmsl.

she would think oh thanks for the smoking patches and would have to say no its for the fooking pmt bitch lol .then i would kiss my ass good buy and get the sling ready .marred life is great lol its got its downs and my god pmt gets it down lol lol

she would think oh thanks for the smoking patches and would have to say no its for the fooking pmt bitch lol .then i would kiss my ass good buy and get the sling ready .marred life is great lol its got its downs and my god pmt gets it down lol lol

Them smoking patches are sh1te mate, I can't keep them alight to get a drag :proud:

Them smoking patches are sh1te mate, I can't keep them alight to get a drag :proud:

m80 your one of the good guys .
looks like youve got it right iam still a newbi with the wife lol she shouts and i run the opposit way lol .and worse than that when her mother is round lol:roflmao:

m80 your one of the good guys .
looks like youve got it right iam still a newbi with the wife lol she shouts and i run the opposit way lol .and worse than that when her mother is round lol:roflmao:

When I was 18 I told the wife's mother that she was a fat lazy b*st*rd and to do her own housework, that went down well, pmsl.

I went to school with 2 of the wife's brothers so I should have known better really!

EDIT wife's mother no longer with us, her sister tried to get in touch but the wife told her to feck off, ha ha ha

When I was 18 I told the wife's mother that she was a fat lazy b*st*rd and to do her own housework, that went down well, pmsl.

I went to school with 2 of the wife's brothers so I should have known better really!

EDIT wife's mother no longer with us, her sister tried to get in touch but the wife told her to feck off, ha ha ha

lol ive tryed i give hints all the time like fook off you interfering moo, she what the wifes going to be like lol iam so fooked lol:roflmao:
only married 5 years. if i murdered someone ide be out soon lol .
na she ok lol iam fooked lol

i have indeed, the proggy works but i cant use nagra edit etc

m80 all you do is b4 you ckick smart card ,click utilities and then phonix then 3.68 and hide this is now in phonix mode and can read mosc .
hope this helps m80

pm sent to you m80

recieved, ive just set my old pc up, ive now got a new problem. lol

got a rom 11 card, tried to put a image on it. it was sucessful.

now went to read the card again and it says there is no ATR.....

HELP!!!!! lol im gona pull my hair out lol

recieved, ive just set my old pc up, ive now got a new problem. lol

got a rom 11 card, tried to put a image on it. it was sucessful.

now went to read the card again and it says there is no ATR.....

HELP!!!!! lol im gona pull my hair out lol

will talk friday 7.30 pm m80

Back