incubuscamd.cfg

the config file was sent by the server company so i would like to think its right, they also mention not to edit config file so if they dont want angry people on their case then again i would think it was correct ,but as you can see by this thread i'm no expert so what do i know?

Well from what you have said, basicaly the only people who can help you are the server supplier.

For us to help you we need to know what version off the config file you are using because there are combatbilty issues eg you cant use a .80 config with .55 incubus etc.

The quote about 'not editing the config' and 'angry people' to be honest is crazy, i understand you being new to it all but the facts are

You have paid you money
It aint working
Your config can not be edited (For the life of me i dont know why, but i have my ideas)

I would ask to see the config, you can edit the servers to something unknown (but i have no real intrest in whats in the unedited version to be honest.)

Have you asked the payserver for help? If you have and they are not willing to help you are runnning out of options, so maybe accept the help that has been offered.

I would delete all the evidence of incubus or better still reimage, install incubus .55 (from feed back i hear this is the most stable version.) Then use the corecctly made config file and ftp it to /var/bin/.

Si

the config file was sent by the server company so i would like to think its right, they also mention not to edit config file so if they dont want angry people on their case then again i would think it was correct ,but as you can see by this thread i'm no expert so what do i know?

what box are you using?

have you opened the ports in your router?

are you using incubuscamd.conf and not CCcam.cfg?

post you config here minus your log in details cause it sounds like the guy has sent you a CCcam.cfg

hi , i would like to thank rizla for his reply ,i never thought about the router cos in my ignorance i assumed that if i could connect to box with pc editor and also flashfxp that it was ok ,never thought about ports i'll get on it right away, as for the config i had the choice to download cccam or incubus config file from their site and i deffo downed the incubus file . thanks again gaz
p.s. i mentioned box and image i'm using in first post.

Last edited:
Why would you need to forward any ports you are not serving only connecting to the remote server?

Si

Last edited:
Does incubuscamd work with NewCamd well or is it just a munged support of newcs?

Gaz that site does not work with incubuscam. I can only assume thay are using the latest ccam

Back