In Need of help due to Illness

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all and cheers for reading in advance
Just been rushed to hospital due o a rare blood condition TTP google it if you want to know how lucky i am to be alive.
Ive been given a lappy and t mobile dongle to get by but sadly cant do much with it cos it keeps dropping con. Now im after a big favour and or some clarificaton on things. Im in hospital for a while for the treatments but as said need a better con to even play backgammon to pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to here about you illness, i dont think your going to get much luck pal as from what i understand your asking is highly illegal !!, Im surprised Mods/Admin have'nt PM'ed you or deleted your post !, Hope your treatment goes well mate :)

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Dont use the wi-fi as it could land you in prison.

You could try to get the USB t-mobile dongle closer to a window, by using a USB extention cable, it may pick up a better signal, or near to something metal as it may help draw in the signal.

You could get someone to download you a freeware backgammon, or other games, and pop them on a flash drive for you. May help pass the time.

Sorry about your illness but I can't help but love your post.

In hospital with TTP and what's your priority? Sorting out internet access :)

dont most hospitals have sky and internet on the tvs you get at every bed in a hospital now for a charge?

get a relative to put a load og games on a disk or usb pen

Back