Improvements (your comments please)

DessertDog said:
Yep good idea Tina i totally agree there

Yeah...I second that too! Maybe a welcome message when they join that required activation after they have read a few rules and stickys...to give them a nudge in the right direction???

MA said:
I think the DW forums are great, but i have just 1 suggestion:

Is there any chance we could change back to the old thread layout, in which the user information & avatar was down the left-hand side of the post, and their post was to the right of it? if you get what i mean lol.

I agree with MA - the legacy postbit is alot nicer and makes a thread easier to follow :)
Mabe it would need slight tweaking to add the arcade bits in and the "member of the year"
banners but overall I think it would be better.

Would it be possible to have the bar with UserCP, FAQ, ...New Posts, etc. on the first page?

@ hamba of course it will (ill sort that out tonight or tomoz for you m8)

Rules - we are workign on updating them now

postbit - i will sort it so you can choose which look you want (in usercp) for the posts (legacy etc)

looking into a feedback rating system aswell so we can try that out.

Thanks Mickie and ....

Thanks for all the work you put into this great site!

:Cheers:

Well done mickie

Cant think of anything to improve it apart from maybe the fotty streams we tried last year

If we can sort that out without going to jail that would be good.

Ill start looking for links/programs for next season

Earl

Mickie D said:
yeah i saw something like this on vb.org before i will look into this because you are right people should show appreciation :)

I taught thats what REP was there for?

I think this site is a master piece.

Well ive got one, can Donated members have option to turn adds off? also is it me or this site is gone slow since move over. :)

this site is perfect i think..however!...the only thing i can think of is a re-design of the newbs cable guide and bringing it a little more upto date making more obvious to newbs to read before they post if there is any help needed i can always help

that was the only minor thing i could think of since when i 1st joined i done all my searching before discovering the cable guide lol

but from a webmasters point of view youve got - ease of use, daily updating content, competitions, fast servers, loyal users, and all the essential topics for people of all walks the essential items for a succesful website thats what keeps me coming everyday i dont even visit other websites as much as i do here!

hi i like this site alot i know of all the other forums out there but this is the only 1 i be on every day i really enjoy it.

over the past few weeks i been looking for tutorials and help in learning programming languages and i came up with this 1 sugesstion

could u make a very very tiny small forum were we could help each other learn programming languages or share tutorials like C+ programming .etc

i would like to learn all that stuff

and im sure some of the other members would like it too.

Regards Faysal "aka: fes

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

well i think this site is great im still fairly new to forums so when i became interested in this stuff i visited all the forums i could find but this one stands out head and shoulders above the rest keep up the good work mickied

members map-still got happy christmas picture above it....

Just thought of this one. What about seperate rooms in Fun and laughter room .One for aduly content and the other for non adult ? Im pretty sure theres younger members so just give them access to the non adult and they can still see some jokes !

F.B

Back