Important news about topboxes

bonter

Member ++
Reaction score
I am sorry if this thread breaks any rule's but I think it is important

I have just got this from another forum and I know the person who posted this knows bob the post reads as follows::

i can confirm bob will NOT be back

ive been told

dont email him either as all his servers and accounts etc have been seized as evidenence if your contacting his email the messages are going to investigators

but if you think he will come back thats not a problem to mess with your box as long as you back up your C: line from the cccam.cfg

if you have a box which is still connecting to bobs server or at least trying to connect i would disconnect internet feed right away as your home ip address is visable to whoever has the server equipment

thats how it is use this info as you wish ive said my bit

I heard this rumour about topboxes as well and noticed that the website disappeared. This is a fairly typical pay server/trader scenario. Not surprising at all.

Yer so whos bob, a bloke who runs server (topboxes) ,what happens to the clients, will the coppers chase them up aswell, or is it just the traders that normally get it.

dodgy shit

That site was asking for trouble. selling plug and play recievers with built in C-lines 6 month and 12 month subs etc. Used to sell clone DM's then later TM500/600. Surprised he managed to alst as long as he did, was hardly discreet. Not sure if the coppers will bother to chase up customers or not...but it's always a possibility.

Back