iPhone iMovie

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone got this app on the iPhone 4?

I am tempted to get but its £2.99 lol and although i have around £11 in itunes just wondering if its worth getting as in couple of weeks be free anyway?

If anyones tried it let us know please

I was gonna buy it as well mate, but if you read the reviews on itunes, I decided to wait for it as well.

I see a beta of IOs4 .1 is out to developers so hopefully we will have it sooner ;)

Have a read of this mate

Apple - iPhone 4 - Edit HD movies with iMovie on iPhone 4

Theres mixed reviews on iTunes store but some people just chat it when reviewing i have bought it now will give it a test.

iMovie for iPhone Review: One-of-a-Kind App Makes One Kind of Movie - Tested

I must be the worst Iphone user ever, I only have about 20 apps on mine, and dont use the ones I have. Its just a phone to me tbh, makes calls and sends texts. Think I need to get some more apps and make use of the little computer that I carry in my pocket everyday.

You should make use of it!

I only have the free or paid ones for now as no jailbreak but on my 3GS i had loads still have them in iTunes but can't sync because of no jailbreak!

Hiya Nani I cannot see iOS4.1 being out yet as this is from mac rumors:-

The new iOS 4.1 beta that was just released today to developers appears to include the signal bar changes that Apple had previously described:
To address the issue, Apple will be issuing a software update "within a few weeks" that will adjust how signal strength bars are calculated and displayed. The change will adopt a recently recommended formula from AT&T that will more accurately display actual signal strength at any given time. The update will also increase the size of the smaller bars (1, 2, and 3) to make them easier to see.

The new signal bars appear slightly taller than the previous ones, and presumably Apple's calculations regarding signal strength has been revised.

The modem firmware has been updated to 02.07.01 from 01.59.00. No word on if people are having any actual signal improvements beyond the cosmetic changes.

Update: Early reports indicate no change in the reception loss experienced by some users.

Sorry i was referring to iOS 4.0 lol

OS 4.1 won't be out for another week or more yet i don't think!

As for reception i think its more of a reception issue but so far mine has been sweet!

Hiya Nani I cannot see iOS4.1 being out yet as this is from mac rumors:-

The new iOS 4.1 beta that was just released today to developers appears to include the signal bar changes that Apple had previously described:
To address the issue, Apple will be issuing a software update "within a few weeks" that will adjust how signal strength bars are calculated and displayed. The change will adopt a recently recommended formula from AT&T that will more accurately display actual signal strength at any given time. The update will also increase the size of the smaller bars (1, 2, and 3) to make them easier to see.

The new signal bars appear slightly taller than the previous ones, and presumably Apple's calculations regarding signal strength has been revised.

The modem firmware has been updated to 02.07.01 from 01.59.00. No word on if people are having any actual signal improvements beyond the cosmetic changes.

Update: Early reports indicate no change in the reception loss experienced by some users.

I really dont understand what Jobs is on about. How is a forumla for how the bars are displayed going to make the phones antenna/reception be any better? Surely its just going to show how poor the reception is on the new iphone?

A software update is great, but not the answer to the dodgy antenna within the new iphone.

Looks like we will all find out on Friday Morning USA time as Apple has called a press conference to talk about the iphone 4!!!!

Back