[Image release] BoxCracker_Blue Peer_v1_2_squashfs

@learntofly any chance you could post your root update m8

hehe know the feeling mate... but im a bud man :)

p.s. was the sectionsd already in your version or did you include it?

if you run it through a hex editor and search for 'cydine' youll see its based on a sliughtly older version that the one thats in the root update :)

P.s. hows commando 5 coming along mate.. am excited at the possibility of it :)

--
Regards

learntofly said:
hehe know the feeling mate... but im a bud man :)

p.s. was the sectionsd already in your version or did you include it?

if you run it through a hex editor and search for 'cydine' youll see its based on a sliughtly older version that the one thats in the root update :)

P.s. hows commando 5 coming along mate.. am excited at the possibility of it :)

--
Regards
Lol I'll drink anything as long as its alcohol

I thought I'd copied the sectionsd and zapit from the commando 4 image, but I'll use yours as its more upto date,

I think with your root update this image is complete, the only thing missing is the infobar...

Commando 5, well we' re still tinkering, we're haveing a little summer break, to warm too sit and stare at a screen, and theres so many great images being produced now,

Reloads channel list prob

im running this bluepeer image and i have a strange problem on my d box 2.Every now and then it flashes up reloading channel list,goes to cbeebies and looses some channels(mainly front row,about 10 of them):FRIGHT: . when i reload channel list they still dont come back.I then have to ftp over the service and bouquet files again for them to come back.when i look through flash fxp the sizes of the service and bouquet files havent changed,and they are nowhere to be found in the bouquet editor either.Any ideas ? thanks

nkw59 said:
im running this bluepeer image and i have a strange problem on my d box 2.Every now and then it flashes up reloading channel list,goes to cbeebies and looses some channels(mainly front row,about 10 of them):FRIGHT: . when i reload channel list they still dont come back.I then have to ftp over the service and bouquet files again for them to come back.when i look through flash fxp the sizes of the service and bouquet files havent changed,and they are nowhere to be found in the bouquet editor either.Any ideas ? thanks

You need to set sections scan to off in service scan i get the same problem with front row the cc are upto something this stops your services being altered.

Cheers

xenafan said:
You need to set sections scan to off in service scan i get the same problem with front row the cc are upto something this stops your services being altered.

Cheers

or you can add the front row into myservices.xml that way you will not lose them at all

cheers

can you post the image as a link as i still cannot download the full file from here...

thanks

yido said:
or you can add the front row into myservices.xml that way you will not lose them at all

cheers

Yes forgot about that in my area they are moving around 30 channels back and forth for last three weeks or so which tricks autoscan into altering services
yet if you turn it off the channels are not actually moving the orginal services keep working only the updated ones loose channels.

Cheers

hi m8s
i lost my image and i cant do another download
any one can get me one???
please please
regards bamxp

jeanluc said:
Only thing that I haven't been able to do is view whats on the other channels (without actually changing channel) by clicking left or right. Is this feature not included or does it need to be turned on in the menu somehow because that is so handy.

very stable image but has anyone found a solution to the above question...

cheerz for your hard work i will try this one see wot i get cheerz for your hard work

meathome said:
very stable image but has anyone found a solution to the above question...

I think the neutrino binary must have some errors in it.. this is pretty much out of scope for fixing it for us end users..

hae you tried joinig the boxcracker board and seing if t has been updated mate?

--
Regards

hey guys

i still cant download any images. it only does 30% and as you no the rest

pre

pre112 said:
hey guys

i still cant download any images. it only does 30% and as you no the rest

pre

Download area still not fixed goto requests and downloads sticky and ask for what you want

Hope this helps

learntofly said:
I think the neutrino binary must have some errors in it.. this is pretty much out of scope for fixing it for us end users..

hae you tried joinig the boxcracker board and seing if t has been updated mate?

--
Regards

thanks for the reply mate....whats the boxcracker board?

bladesftp said:
coverted this to 1x for all you that want it :D

thanks goes to renwich

Any chance of upping that here since the dload section is still screwed?

Back