[Image release] BoxCracker_Blue Peer_v1_2_squashfs

renwich

Inactive User
Reaction score
The latest Boxcracker Image

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BoxCracker_Blue Peer_v1_2_squashfs[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/258/

This is a 2xImage only you cant convert it

[/FONT]
This is a cracking image (if you pardon the pun)

Google translation

Highlight: Singular boat information when starting of the D-box II!!! CRYPTANZEIGE AND SATFINDERANZEIGE: The Crypanzeige (on and disconnectible) was completely again written! All at present current EMUS is supported! One indicates: - All EMUS in the image is (grey) - the up-to-date running EMU (green) - the kind of coding of the current transmitter of where the data are gotten, thus EMU, COM, MC or CS announcement of the receipt quality /Satfinderwerte (on and disconnectible) - and our Jack (on and abschlatbar) Boxcracker extra and Boxcracker Updater are the menu were attached!!! BOXCRACKER extras etc. remainder in the Readme!! Checkts simply out! Much fun wishes you your BoxCracker image team!!!. .

Includes

Commando fast scan settings menu

UK zapit and sectionsd "should be ok for frontr*w

Mostly translated to UK

Latest Camds

Modded and update english.locale

UK Clock fonts

image features include

updates via internet

Boot image

lcd logo

Image version

update camds

Boxcracker menu

Emu config > backup var. root , or full image

Backup image

Mount Root partition

Y-web 2.0 with preinstalled working

OSD Screenshot

Remote & OSD

What more do you need from an image "apart from the mmc support for geeuk soz m8"

Last edited by a moderator:
has this one got mmc support m8? keywelt is my current image really good...

geeuk said:
has this one got mmc support m8? keywelt is my current image really good...
Sorry m8 it hasn't, unless I missed it....

it doesn't but it has really good fonts...... goshh

everything working perfectly for me ! great job. Like the look of this image :Clap:

if you have a 1x box and are willing to help we could create a 1x version

renwich said:
if you have a 1x box and are willing to help we could create a 1x version

I have a x1 box but to be honest what i know about image creating can be written on the back of a postage stamp and you would still have room to fit the lords prayer. I ask because i know boxcracker images are diamond for working with tetchy boxes and that still seems to be the main problem peeps have on this forum.

yossarian31 said:
I have a x1 box but to be honest what i know about image creating can be written on the back of a postage stamp and you would still have room to fit the lords prayer. I ask because i know boxcracker images are diamond for working with tetchy boxes and that still seems to be the main problem peeps have on this forum.

to be honest m8 its not a difficult process

Flash the 1x version of the original image

flash the root from my modded 2x

flash the var from my modded 2x

of course I need to provide you the root and var

..tried converting this for you using image works but to no avail.

I'm having a problem with the EPG on this. Anyone else ?

Only JFFS Images can be converted

Did anyone succede in viewing those screenshots.
OSD Screenshot & Remote & OSD
They seem to be on a computer 192.168.x.x which i believe is non internet routable so maybe thats the problem.

EPG is ok until I record, then it is lost. I then have to restart EPG to get channel listings. Anyone tried recording and getting this ?

skeith said:
Did anyone succede in viewing those screenshots.
OSD Screenshot & Remote & OSD
They seem to be on a computer 192.168.x.x which i believe is non internet routable so maybe thats the problem.

should be in /tmp on the dbox

nice to you the modding is still going as you do get some real stable images as well

cheers for you time and your work on it m8

cheers

coverted this to 1x for all you that want it :D

thanks goes to renwich

bladesftp said:
coverted this to 1x for all you that want it :D

thanks goes to renwich

Nice one blade, thanks for your efforts m8:Cheers:

very nice image love the bootup screen going to have a play
thanks renwich for your efforts :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: this image seems to be the only image for some time that does not give me a black screen on fta chans when using other ucodes other than 001A at present using builtin and all is well. not tried anyother ucodes yet will keep you posted
cheers johny48

Last edited:
Back