image for dm500s

Dodger76

Inactive User
Reaction score
anybody know the best image for the dm500s anything but gemini please

Not sure if it is uploaded here but I would use EDG Nemesis 4.4.

Great image and cam etc still been made for it.

If your using 28.2E for features and updates best image has got to be Commando for autobouquets and EPG. Other than that PLI Maxvar is a good stable leightweight image for the DM500.

as above all good choices

probably commando as most upto date

Commando for me also.

Epg is fantastic and auto boquets ensures your channel list is up to date. .. :)

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Folks newbie to Linux receivers. Have HUmax 5400 which is still running but wanted to explore the new technology. It looks like it needs a sharp learning curve. Have had some suggestiobns for receivers from other memebers but thought the DM500s would be better to start off with. Cheap and reliable. I have seen them for £36 on some websites. Could you advise. Thanks

Hi Folks newbie to Linux receivers. Have HUmax 5400 which is still running but wanted to explore the new technology. It looks like it needs a sharp learning curve. Have had some suggestiobns for receivers from other memebers but thought the DM500s would be better to start off with. Cheap and reliable. I have seen them for £36 on some websites. Could you advise. Thanks

Dated mate but can still do a job for SD viewing via cs.

What would you recommend if wanting a few more features such as web apps for browsing. Thanks.

Thanks Ferret for reply. Yes I understand so what other make/model would you recommend which would have these features but max £100 budget. Regards.

Try a VU+ solo clone icloud version or standard version can be had for under £100 and they are enigma2

should go fine with DreamUp mate

used a few times before

Does this include TSMedia? Regards. Orhwat other boxes allow the TSmedia plugin? Thanks in advance.

Back