Image backup with the fix

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is it possible for an image to be backed up and have the new rom 7 in it? i know we cant post it here. im having problems trying to ftp to my mates 500c and im wondering if it was already in an image could i just flash it to the box? hypothetically speaking and for education purposes of course. ahem.

is it possible for an image to be backed up and have the new rom 7 in it? i know we cant post it here. im having problems trying to ftp to my mates 500c and im wondering if it was already in an image could i just flash it to the box? hypothetically speaking and for education purposes of course. ahem.

Yes, just backup your image and flash his dm with it.

this is where the problem comes in. i dont have a dm any more i have a kryptview. so ill need a back up from some kind person.

ok ive had a wee look at an image that was forwarded to me and it ended in fw2. now i only have experience in .img and flash using dreamup. does any one have an .img i can use with dreamup with the fix?

thats a FlashWizardPRO backup m8

download FlashWizardPRO and flash with that

I aint used that for years lol

your right it is a flashwizard pro image.
it was what was at hand at time to try and help out
have backed up image using dreambox and sent that

Last edited:
sorry guys im still lost. ill need a few days on flash wizard pro. any chance a good samaritan can just send me the .img pleeeese,,,,,

i really hate dream boxes now, but i did say i would try and get this box running.

sorry guys im still lost. ill need a few days on flash wizard pro. any chance a good samaritan can just send me the .img pleeeese,,,,,

i really hate dream boxes now, but i did say i would try and get this box running.

It's really not that difficult, if you're struggling with loading a image that is already prepared for you then you will struggle with updates and other utilities and Flashwizard PRo is probably the simplest GUI.
Choose the top left option to load a image into flash memory. Drag and drop the image file...

done.

Would anyone be really kind and PM me an image pleeeaaassee!! I've been trying to get my DM500C working for ages. I am now trying a dreamup using an image off TCB and some stuff another kind member sent me but am having no joy. Thanks guys

Back