Im missin somthing!

lizzo

Inactive User
Reaction score
The story so far:-
1/Elvis + mp6 + Mkfind all work well
2/ Have extracted all info off 2nd hand Mosc which had expired a while ago.
3/Altered expire date and BMP successfully.
4/Put card into STB and did remote update with mays codes.
5/ Still only able to get FTA and the Beeb channels.
Feel I am missing somthin somewere. Also how can i transfer my stored MOSC info onto a new goldcard. Finally can I prog a virgin card to give me a total BMP?????
Helllllp Pleeeeeze.

dont worry about the posts stuff like that happens...

i am confused here as to what you ment... did you put the info from expired cards onto a gold card (using secanix44 etc) or did you just change the data on an original (mosc) card ....

if you did put it on a gold card (just adding the MK and ppua) you have to wait for about 40 mins -2hrs (safe time). but if you add the date for the end of this month and add key C,D,E i think its D (operational key for may) and also the PBM (package bitmap, this unlocks the channels)dont use ffffffff use crows ondigital pbm calculator then you should get instant viewing ;)

but if you are using a original card all you need to do is in mkfind make a back door Key DONT FORGET TO REMOVE THIS WHEN FINISHED AS ON D SEND ECM'S TO THIS then it will allow you to change the data on the card

all you need to do is put in the PBM and after 40-2hrs it will come on but if you add key D and the date it should come on straight away.

but also i have found that on d still send out refresh signals up to 3 months after the card has been expired :mad:

so good hunting and all the best.

Back