how to do a mosc rom 11 TW card

mr-x-

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok it seems that some members are having problems in getting mosc rom 11 cards to work so this is what I did to get my rom 11 tw mosc image to work and update ok
The image that I am using is the All providers blockered mosc images from the download secson
The one problem you may experience is reading the card back once you have written to it but don’t panic it’s not a problem at all just get a copy of Cardtolls_V1.5 and that will open the cards back up

Changes you must make to image

Tier: '01 IRD Info (41) Edit the sub tiers:

IRD number (enter your ird number --normal format BOXKEY (enter your Bockey number -- normal format)

Tier: '06 Provider Info (58)

This is where you enter your Cam Id .... first create your UNIQUE Cam ID
Look on the back of your ROM11 card and you shall see some numbers underneath the barcode ignore the first number (normally a 0) and ignore the last 2 numbers now using windows 'calc' convert this dec number into hex format ... this will give you your unique CamID

Edit the sub tiers:

Shared Addres (enter the first six digits of your Cam ID -- Hex Format)
Customer Word Pointer (enter the last two digits of your Cam ID -- Hex Format)
These steps must be repeated for All Tiers labelled '06 Provider Info'

Tier: '08 Standard tier (31)' : Edit the sub tiers:

Expire Date (using software Nagradate -- enter a future date in here in hex format)
Rights Date (using software Nagradate -- enter a future date in hex format MUST be different to expire
Rights Identifier (enter either: 9896D9 or 9896D6
Min Channel ( keep as 0001)
Max Channel ( any number between 1000 and 32415 -- make sure you convert this to hex format
Modification Date ( can be altered to any date in the past --- just to make your image unique -- hex format)using calc)
Begin Date ( can be altered to any date in the past -- must be a date b4 the modification date you enter -- hex format)
These steps must be repeated for All Tiers labelled '08 Standard tier (31)

once all done ... program the card and then insert in your stb voila you should get what you want

This is not my work it is just bits that I have put togever from deferent readme’s that I fond work for me.

god i didnt do that ...just changed the rights date and expiry date..left the cam and all the other stuff.. mine seems to do what i want...tw area...

yep i did whot you did vic but it did not work for me :( i had to do all that to get it to work

cam id?

quick question ?? why do you need to create a cam id? mine r set to 123456 and they work fine??

Ok it seems that some members are having problems in getting mosc rom 11 cards to work so this is what I did to get my rom 11 tw mosc image to work and update ok
The image that I am using is the All providers blockered mosc images from the download secson
The one problem you may experience is reading the card back once you have written to it but don’t panic it’s not a problem at all just get a copy of Cardtolls_V1.5 and that will open the cards back up

Changes you must make to image

Tier: '01 IRD Info (41) Edit the sub tiers:

IRD number (enter your ird number --normal format BOXKEY (enter your Bockey number -- normal format)

Tier: '06 Provider Info (58)

This is where you enter your Cam Id .... first create your UNIQUE Cam ID
Look on the back of your ROM11 card and you shall see some numbers underneath the barcode ignore the first number (normally a 0) and ignore the last 2 numbers now using windows 'calc' convert this dec number into hex format ... this will give you your unique CamID

Edit the sub tiers:

Shared Addres (enter the first six digits of your Cam ID -- Hex Format)
Customer Word Pointer (enter the last two digits of your Cam ID -- Hex Format)
These steps must be repeated for All Tiers labelled '06 Provider Info'

Tier: '08 Standard tier (31)' : Edit the sub tiers:

Expire Date (using software Nagradate -- enter a future date in here in hex format)
Rights Date (using software Nagradate -- enter a future date in hex format MUST be different to expire
Rights Identifier (enter either: 9896D9 or 9896D6
Min Channel ( keep as 0001)
Max Channel ( any number between 1000 and 32415 -- make sure you convert this to hex format
Modification Date ( can be altered to any date in the past --- just to make your image unique -- hex format)using calc)
Begin Date ( can be altered to any date in the past -- must be a date b4 the modification date you enter -- hex format)
These steps must be repeated for All Tiers labelled '08 Standard tier (31)

once all done ... program the card and then insert in your stb voila you should get what you want

This is not my work it is just bits that I have put togever from deferent readme’s that I fond work for me.

Long as they are the same is the main thing but its better to copy a similar one from a working card.
Thats what i was told anyway.
Always start mine off with 24

123456 as a cam id will work fine, but our aim is to create a card image that is as close to a real one as possible, legit cam id's match the numbers on the card, and V know this so it would be easy to switch off all cards with silly cam id's or blacklist ones that are commonly used.

Back