I'd like to Introduce

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest member of our Family .. Bronson .. after loosing one of our much loved staffs a few months back and after the attempted break in and break in of our house last week we decided on a Bullmastiff this time

Last edited:
Heres he's Dad at 14 months .. he's 2 years old now and weighs in at 12 stone ... let the feckers get in here next year .. lol

The latest member of our Family .. Bronson .. after loosing one of our much loved staffs a few months back and after the attempted break in and break in of our house last week we decided on a Bullmastiff this time

He's lovely. Doesnt look much of a guard dog just now but in a few months he will. Remember my dog as a pup, great fun.

thats one hansome dog :) he looks so much like a Boxer at the moment
Ive always wanted a mastiff but the wife wont have one :( we had 2 Boxers and they were big enough lol good luck with him Bronto,he will need some training m8 or he will run the house ;)

stunning dog though m8

he's lush bronto. reminds me of my mams mastiff when she little.........now she's a big fat lazy lump.

lovely dogs though nice and really friendly with kids

Lovely dogs. I used to have a Dogue de Bordeaux. Now can,t have pets wife and kids allergic to pet,s hair.

aww bless. cute dog lol
still im more of White Siberian Husky man :)

jesus dave you didnt waste much time
After we lost the Staff I never felt the house was secure Paul, we still got one staff but she's an old girl now at 14 and a bit deaf, when all that shit happened last wednesday and Thursday we just knew the time was right m8 know what I mean

You can't beat a dog for keeping out unwanted visitors.
He is a beauty.

Ellie looks a lot meaner without the tie :)

did i read in another post somebody kind of threatening you with the rspca cos ellie had a tie on ? my max had reindeer horns at xmas and he loved all the attention he was getting .I guess some people have never had a dog !!

Bit of an Update, here he is 6 months later, he's getting like a feckin horse lol

Jesus he's a big boy now mate he must be eating you out of house and home.

BTW Those weeds need some attention aswell LOL

Sorry Allroad couldn't resist mate

Back