Icecrypt s3500hdcci

morph1976

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an icecrypt 3500hdcci that won't boot at all. When I turn it on it just sits with a red light. I have tried flashing flashcleaner using both usb and rs232 using porter express which downloads and tells me transfer complete but it still won't boot. I have also tried upgrading firmware via rs232 but nothing. Does anyone please have any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

after u flashed the box using porter express the program will tell u its complete but it not look at the front of the box the LED will flash red to green once that stops and u have a solid green light its done

Thanks for your reply but even if I leave it a while after porter express it still won't boot. I just get a red light and nothing else

It never flashes just stays red

That's the one I have used, I downloaded it from icecrypt.com

All I can say mate is try again but when u run porter express run as administrator if that don't work do u have a different comp to try it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try again thankyo

Hi guys I now have a new problem, I have flashed the box with flash.v6 and the box has loaded up to "please select your language" but now my remote will not work. I gave changed the batteries in it but still not working. The light on the front of the box is also red. Any other suggestions please

Thanks dog, I have tried to flash many times but the light never changes colour. Thankyou for taking the time to help

Do u have access to a different comp mate I flashed a box but after 3 times the box was dead so I flashed the box of a friends PC and it started fine

Maybe worth a try mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I do will try that thanks

Back