icecrypt black flash/update help

This is a black icecrypt and funcard update with jokersoft is working.
http://www.lefdata.com/satellite/cam/icecryptblackci.jpg

This is a white icecrypt and funcard with jokersoft is not working.
http://www.boxfirm.republika.pl/white_icecrypt.jpg

The colour around the letters give the name.
still not sure about this .when i opened your link it just showed a picture of an icecryptcam nothing else.i still don't know of anyone who has up dated their black icecrypt with a fun method to 0.79.please correct me if i'm wrong

A lot of blokes call the white icecrypt a black one because most of the surface is black.

aye the dude at the shop i got it from called it a white icecrypt too

thanks for all the imput guys,i managed to get the guy who sold me it to reflash it with a cas interface
got the bk and channels all cleared straight away

now ive got it working some of the hd channels are a bit jumpy ,im on joker 0.79 ,now before i even touch it now can i update a black icecrypt with a fun 5 on joker 0.79 to joker 0.80

is it worth it or do i just make do

TBH i hear of ppl changing to joker .80 for other reasons... such as channels not clearing. I would firstly check what your using to decode the HD? is it software based or Hw? and also check you have decent enough hardware to do the decoding. I have a c2d 2.4 and onboard graphics and my HD streams were bad, i then changed codecs to powerdvd ones and then hd streams were watchable with only infrequent issues. I then got a modern graphics card (anything hd3000 onwards from ati or 9000 onwards from nvidia i believe) and my hd picture is lovely.

TBH i hear of ppl changing to joker .80 for other reasons... such as channels not clearing. I would firstly check what your using to decode the HD? is it software based or Hw? and also check you have decent enough hardware to do the decoding. I have a c2d 2.4 and onboard graphics and my HD streams were bad, i then changed codecs to powerdvd ones and then hd streams were watchable with only infrequent issues. I then got a modern graphics card (anything hd3000 onwards from ati or 9000 onwards from nvidia i believe) and my hd picture is lovely.
the cable tuner is in my tv m8,it seems ok now anyways

that is interesting sorry obviously lost the thread!
just out of interest... did you change anything? or just turned tv on and off? just for reference!

i didnt do anything,was just a bit jittery to start,its settled down now-whats the crack with living hd is it not broadcasting yet

Hi,

Just wondered if there was a final answer as to whether the icecrypt black (white with black writing) can be flashed to Joker 0.79 using fun methos or not? Has anybody actually done it?

Thanks.

It would be helpful if someone in the know could confirm WHICH cams can be used for decrypting on cable-tuning TVs and/or DVB-C cards in PCs.

Blue Zeta - with Joker 0.79 (0.80 ?)
Icecrypt Black (thats the one with WHITE background and black writing?)
Others?

Some noob-friendly advice ;)

Then which Funcards models?

So we can find a "shopping list" if poss!

Mucho thanks

black icecrypt, yellow zeta, blue zeta, green icecrypt - none of these can be flashed using fun4 - no idea with fun5 as dont have one - problem is loader doesnt appear - all apart from green icecrypt can be done using jcard/cas

black icecrypt, yellow zeta, blue zeta, green icecrypt - none of these can be flashed using fun4 - no idea with fun5 as dont have one - problem is loader doesnt appear - all apart from green icecrypt can be done using jcard/cas

yeah I see sat shops selling Zeta Blue saying U can reprogram using a Fun5 but no idea how and you'll still need to buy a programmer for that anyway so it looks like shopping list is Cam+Card+Programmer(s)

Back