I think I've just made an unfortunate situation VERY BAD!

Great tale,chuckling to myself imagining it all.Suppose the fuzz have gotta prove you was driving,if at all they took your number etc.

Police have just released a photo of a primate seen lurking in peoples gardens and stealing underwear of their washing lines.

monkey.jpg

is there something your not telling us MONkey ? lol

Police have just released a photo of a primate seen lurking in peoples gardens and stealing underwear of their washing lines.

monkey.jpg

is there something your not telling us MONkey ? lol

Ahh well, it looks like the truth is out......

PMSL!!!

:)

well if they havent knocked your door yet m8 then nowt will happen i would have thought nice story had me laughing m8 :)

can't believe you hid in someones back garden :Laugh: you wern't smoking something you shouldn't had were you? don't worry about it m8, if the police were comming after you, you would of had a knock on the door by now.

To put your mind at ease just go to your local police station and ask them if you have any outstanding parking tickets, as an excuse you will then know if your a wanted man or not. ''Monkey'' :laugh:

Last edited:
Well there's been no sign of them yet so guess I had a lucky escape!

hahaha dont count your chickens yet m8, "if the coppers seen your jumping the fence, then its a nap they took your reg if they thought it serious enough" {possible drink driver}

this is assumeing "they actualy saw what you think they saw"

just tell them you got some sudden pain in your head,feet or arms,
you didnt think you hit anything so continuiously drove off as no damage was done and the pain was gone from your foot

hahaha dont count your chickens yet m8, "if the coppers seen your jumping the fence, then its a nap they took your reg if they thought it serious enough" {possible drink driver}

this is assumeing "they actualy saw what you think they saw"

They must have seen something as they came into the estate where I had hid, and backed up towards my car. I presume they then continued there hunt for the escaped primate!

As for drink driving I would never do that. One of my friends kids was killed by a b@stard drink driver!!!! (P.S. as this is a forum and things can easily get taken the wrong way I just want to say the above is not a stab at you benny59 ;) I am simply just pointing it out.)

@Gunner786 Good idea. At least I won't look like such an ass for dropping a CD!!!! LOL

I got sudden body cramp officer, eaten too many bananas maybe!

Or maybe it was one of my banana skins that fell off the dash as I was going over the speed bump, it miraculously fell under my front wheel and split into 4 pieces that went under each wheel causing me to temporarily loose control of my monkey-mobile officer!

Honest :blushing:

They must have seen something as they came into the estate where I had hid, and backed up towards my car. I presume they then continued there hunt for the escaped primate!

As for drink driving I would never do that. One of my friends kids was killed by a b@stard drink driver!!!! (P.S. as this is a forum and things can easily get taken the wrong way I just want to say the above is not a stab at you benny59 ;) I am simply just pointing it out.)

@Gunner786 Good idea. At least I won't look like such an ass for dropping a CD!!!! LOL

I got sudden body cramp officer, eaten too many bananas maybe!

Or maybe it was one of my banana skins that fell off the dash as I was going over the speed bump, it miraculously fell under my front wheel and split into 4 pieces that went under each wheel causing me to temporarily loose control of my monkey-mobile officer!

Honest :blushing:

i wasn't saying you were drink driveing m8, {its what the police "could" have been thinking if they saw the incident}

i wouldn't worry about it {you would have had a knock at the door by now}

Hmmm you could have swerved for many "good" reasons - you need to chill and quit running lol. But as pointed out they would have been at your door several times by now if they were comming at all. Usually they try to get to "offenders" before they have time to sleep off whatever they were on at the time if they believe their driving under the influence. Other than that they aint really got any reason to bother you as there was no damage/no injuries no witnesses ect ect. You'll be fine mate, chalk it up....:Devil:

just thank the lord that no one was hurt .get a mp3 car stereo wont have to change the disc so offen :)

tell then you had glanced a cat with your car and you were chasing after it too see if it needed vets treatment.......easy really

i wasn't saying you were drink driveing m8, {its what the police "could" have been thinking if they saw the incident}

I know which is why I said not having a stab at you ;) Just as well they didn't come knocking as I had a few beers when I got home to try and chill myself!

That would of made the unfortunate situation VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!!!

Hmmm you could have swerved for many "good" reasons - you need to chill and quit running lol.

Worst thing is I don't even know why I drove off after seeing the lights. I did almost stop but then thought they've seen me trying to get away now so i'm screwed anyway and continued..... I then parked my car and got out to walk round but saw the car come into the street and start reversing towards my car so I lept over a fence into a garden and thought to myself wha the hell am I doing! LOL

Talk about panik! I think I may have to see someone about this paranoia!

just thank the lord that no one was hurt .get a mp3 car stereo wont have to change the disc so offen :)

Was my thoughts exactly that night and i'm so relived no-one was hurt. And I would get an MP3 head unit if I didn't already have one m8 LOL It's just the CD had been in there for months and I fancied a change.

what was on the CD you were changing ?

Various CD's. Can't even remeber which one made me think to change it. Wish it wasn't on there though!!!!

thinking too hard about "bubba

Fpmsl ive just nearly choked reading this thread ,Thats it now half of dw will be locked up tomorrow looking for bubba

Back