I think I've just made an unfortunate situation VERY BAD!

MONKey

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just been driving my car home and went over a steep bridge (admitidly about 40MPH in a 30MPH zone).

The thing is there is a speed bump just before the top of the bridge and one just after. Now I never noticed the speed bumps and was switching a CD when I hit the first. Once I hit the bump I panicked as my car veered over into the opposite lane so I dropped my CD and grabbed the wheel and dragged it to the left paniking.

My car then came back over to the left lane where I hit the second speed bump and panicked again thinking I had hit the pavement so dragged my steering wheel the opposite way!

I then slammed on and got control of my car, looked out of my window to check everything and that I hadn't hit anyone (THANK GOD)

However I saw blue flashing lights in the distant and COMPLETELY SHAT myself! Now this is where I really messed up. I panicked again as my nerves was shot to peices and quickly drove off down into a quiet street where I parked my car and jumped into someones back garden (Don't ask me why, just the first thing I thought of!)

The police car followed shortly behind into the Cul-De-Sac as I was jumping the gate and started backing up towards my car (They had previously gone the other way down the street)

Now as I was hiding and my ass was dropping like never before I didn't see if the copper had taken my REG or if he/she had just backed up and drove back out continuing to look for the 'offender'

I left it for 10-15mins then re-jumped the fence and walked past my car and round the Cul-De-Sac to see if I could see anyhting. There was no sign of the Police so I left it another 10-15 mins and went back to my car and continued on my way back home.

I'm now shating myself as to if the copper would of taken my reg, or if I may get barred for dangerous driving or something from being seen on CCTV or for not stopping for the Police!

I was too far away when I saw the blue lights for the copper to get my reg, at least I think as I was quite a way off when I saw the lights! But maybe when they backed up in the Cul-De-Sac they took my reg!?

My heart now feels like it is going to pop out of my chest!

Any advice would be very grateful.

:puke:

they'll be kicking your door in at 6am tomorrow m8, get a good nights rest as you'll be the prison bitch and wont get many good nights sleep after you've been hammerd up the rear by "bubba".

joking m8, depends how far away they where, and i suppose if it was bad and they did get your reg thy would have already paid you a visit while they where on shift.

wouldnt worry myself id just forget it tbh.

lol you hid in a garden ffs, you didnt rob a bank before all this happened did you?

para'd out the game.

I know, and believe me I wont be swapping a CD again whilst driving!

What do you mean by the above though m8?

Think I better have a stiff one to calm my nerves!

:drink:

P.S. I hope that's sarcasm tommohawk?

EDIT: Just got the rest of your message tommohawk...lol

No I didn't do anything wrong other than careless driving (switchin the b@stard CD!) My hands any legs are trembling like fook! Never been this scared in my entire life!!!

Last edited:
i thought there was gona be a cheeky line at the end, saying it was a joke

its a funny story, ill look out for you on speed, camera, action

no because sarcasm is a bad thing, and my post isnt that, you see the last bit at the bottom aswell or was you thinking too hard about "bubba"? lol

no because sarcasm is a bad thing, and my post isnt that, you see the last bit at the bottom aswell or was you thinking too hard about "bubba"? lol

I hadn't but had just ammended my post before you posted your last lol

Think BUBBA got the best of me......

It's like VM are sat outside watching me! Scary movie 5! LOL

:)

P.S. Don't know about speed camera action, more like speedbump pavement action!

LOL, yes!

Postie - Can you just sign for this please sir?

MONKey - IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jumps in the neighbours garden to hide LOL)

that is one of the funniest quotes on here for a while.

LOL, yes!

Postie - Can you just sign for this please sir?

MONKey - IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jumps in the neighbours garden to hide LOL)

pmsl...thanks for the amusing story m8, not amusing for you I'm sure but well funny for us.

would be funny if the police came to your door but it was for being a prowler. lol

lol lol lol..........Or if they had security cameras in the garden. Crimewatch...do you know this man prowling the neighbourhood...lol

pmsl...thanks for the amusing story m8, not amusing for you I'm sure but well funny for us.

Oh. Ill laugh it off in a week or so. (Hopefully!)

Slowly feeling better about it.....

Maybe being paranoid isn't such a bad thing, what would they of done to me if they'd of caught me and I wouldn't of done what I did..... (Maybe something to think about, not that I endorse running from the police, especially for changing a CD lol!)

Scary thing is, what if there'd of been another car coming the other way over the bridge! I think I have had a lucky 'escape'!!!

LOL @ explosivo, jaffa ;)

what was on the cd? was it THE AUTOMATIC (monster) lol.

What's that coming over the hill
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

what was on the cd? was it THE AUTOMATIC (monster) lol.

What's that coming over the hill
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

LMFAO!

They should change it to:

What's that coming over the bridge

Is it a MONKey? Is it a MONKey!

By - THE AUTOMATIC CD CHANGER!

Back