I spoil my wife to..

marty4k

Inactive User
Reaction score
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my deckchair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. Camille from next door was so upset at this that she came over and shouted "You lazy *******! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! You should be bloody well hung!"

I said "I am."

On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my deckchair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn. Camille from next door was so upset at this that she came over and shouted "You lazy *******! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! You should be bloody well hung!"

I said "I am."

just give camille the same as you give your wife and hay your in for a peace full life well unleast till the wife finds out.

i knew a bloke once and he found a gine in a bottle and let it out so he was granted three wishes his first wish was to be rich granted said the gine
his second wish was to go to bed with three girls granted said the gine
and for his third wish he wanted to be hung like a blackman granted said the gine so the kkk hung him

Last edited by a moderator:
Back