i meter dish pluse stab moter

simon123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
I want to buy a 1meter dish or 110 dish and a 120 dissect moter plus a good wall mount could recommend 0ne please all so a good lmd for it im still keeping my big dish I just want to try one out regards simon

I want to buy a 1meter dish or 110 dish and a 120 dissect moter plus a good wall mount could recommend 0ne please all so a good lmd for it im still keeping my big dish I just want to try one out regards simon

Id have to recommend a Gibertini 1 meter dish these are top quality and a stabb 120 to move it these are robust and long lasting.

Id have to recommend a Gibertini 1 meter dish these are top quality and a stabb 120 to move it these are robust and long lasting.

as above including a inverto black ultra lnb but these are not cheap as your talking £70 for the dish,£90 for the motor,£12 for the lnb and if you want T+K and pole as well its another £25ish. regards mdt

as above including a inverto black ultra lnb but these are not cheap as your talking £70 for the dish,£90 for the motor,£12 for the lnb and if you want T+K and pole as well its another £25ish. regards mdt

I think we all know that Quality Comes at a price

Back