I Cloud 3 on Cable (2nd tuner T2C)

DEANOBOY

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can assist please.

Lots of images for the sat side on these boxes (recognise you need to be wary of images post 17 May) but anybody able to confirm how they handle cable. I believe that that the c tuner aint very good and the open pli image doesn`t work on cable?!

Grateful if someone with the box could share their experience. If anyone has cable side working what image did you use?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone can assist please.

Lots of images for the sat side on these boxes (recognise you need to be wary of images post 17 May) but anybody able to confirm how they handle cable. I believe that that the c tuner aint very good and the open pli image doesn`t work on cable?!

Grateful if someone with the box could share their experience. If anyone has cable side working what image did you use?

Thanks in advance.

You need a very strong incoming signal mate, considerably more than you would need for say a dvb-c tuner in a Dreambox.

All images work with the cable side but as i say you need a booming signal to get away without glitching.

had my ibox 3 set up for sat and cable with a good feed from the street was using pli image worked fine mate but as ferret says need a strong feed if you are only paying for a bb sub chances are the signal strength might be weak or if splitting to several feeds in your home again it might be a problem

Back