Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it with this site,

I AM AFTER A ANDROID FONE

MAX AMOUNT 150 TO SPEND

SPECS AFTER BE TOP NOTCH

IF U HAVE SOMETHING MATCHING THIS THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

LG GT540/OPTIMUS!

wicked phone, lot's of cooked roms available easy to root etc.

MAX AMOUNT 150 TO SPEND

SPECS AFTER BE TOP NOTCH

I would actualy say after that post youll be lucky to find help on THIS SITE. Your after the earth for a fiver m8 and it aint gonna happen. If you want a decent mobile for nothing then take out a contract. If you want bang for buck in your price range then take peoples advice.

Achange of attitude would probably get you the help you require.

MAX AMOUNT 150 TO SPEND

SPECS AFTER BE TOP NOTCH

I think its clear now what the member requirements are,cant fault a person for trying after all the post is in the bargain request section.lol.

well if you can get a galaxy s for that price working perfect can you get me two of them please

I would actualy say after that post youll be lucky to find help on THIS SITE. Your after the earth for a fiver m8 and it aint gonna happen. If you want a decent mobile for nothing then take out a contract. If you want bang for buck in your price range then take peoples advice.

Achange of attitude would probably get you the help you require.

sargie i dont have a atitude, it seems some people like arguing, and why when it is a forum, about help and about for sale, like another person who has posted on here, it is the bargain section, not the for sale section,

i tell u what delete the thread,

i have asked on other forums, were i have had good help up to now, not a slanging match,

this site seems to slipping down alot lately, people ask something, and then get a sarcastic reply,

iand they say a certain other site u all mention, has mods who are stricked and ban all the time, well all i can say is this site seems to be doing the same lately,

i used to like this site alot, but lately it is dropping its credits for what it used to be

Right ladies, whats up with everyone this wkend? BST screwed all your heads or something?

J has stated what he would like, and for the price he would like it. If anyone is able to supply him with something then great. If not, then please leave constructive feedback as to why its not possible, even show him what he can get for his money, and the price differences for better spec phones.

@J, calm down mate. Posts are often read the wrong way, and you were a little shy with some of the information. I think the general concensus is that you wont get much better than whats been listed for that kind of cash mate.

Ok, everyone back on topic, and constructive feedback please. Any more handbags and thread gets closed. Simples!

i am after a android phone, cheap as possible, i am on tmobile, it has to be one that will always continue to have updates, and has good reviews please, new or seconhand

Right you want a budget android phone.

no like i said, if the right fone popped up, then i would consider paying more at a good price,

where did i say i want it for free m8 ?

anyway still wanting a android fone anyone please

I see so price is not really and option

It seems you have dismissed the San Fran because it's not got enough guts for you. It's the best bang for buck Android phone you can get atm. If it's too expensive for you then you'll be very hard pressed to get a more powerful one near to that price.

What do you want? HTC Desire HD for San Fran price?

Well if you manage it let us all know please.

This is what it sounds like your after a top end phone as cheap as possible?

it seems like u want a argument m8, well guess what, ki.. m. ar..

i am not saying that,

i have money for any type of fone,

so lets put it in ( english terms, not welsh, )

anyone selling a android fone, please let me know, whatever type of fone, and whatever price u r asking, then i will consider this thankyou

Ah ok so now you have the money for any type of phone your not on a budget? Damn this is confusing

right to everyone, i dont want a san fransico fone, thats just not got good enough stuff for me, i am after something in the spec off google nexus, or htc desire or htc hd or x10i or something along that line,

Right so you don't have a budget and you want a top end phone yeah?

i am looking at spending 150 at the most m8, if it was 150 i would take it of your hands m8, thats all i can afford m8,

Erm ok im confused now your budget is £150 at most no wonder members are having a hard time trying to help you and are understandably getting a bit annoyed.

MAX AMOUNT 150 TO SPEND

SPECS AFTER BE TOP NOTCH

Theres really no need to shout if you stuck to these facts from the beginging it would have been very easy to help you. Shouting like this in caps comes across as an attitude.

If you read through this thread you have been offered the correct advice and members have told you the correct 2 phones in your budget.

The LG optimus or the san fran.

Right you want a budget android phone.

I see so price is not really and option

This is what it sounds like your after a top end phone as cheap as possible?

Ah ok so now you have the money for any type of phone your not on a budget? Damn this is confusing

Right so you don't have a budget and you want a top end phone yeah?

Erm ok im confused now your budget is £150 at most no wonder members are having a hard time trying to help you and are understandably getting a bit annoyed.

Theres really no need to shout if you stuck to these facts from the beginging it would have been very easy to help you. Shouting like this in caps comes across as an attitude.

If you read through this thread you have been offered the correct advice and members have told you the correct 2 phones in your budget.

The LG optimus or the san fran.

if u would of read my first post it says new or ( seconhand )

so get your facts right m8, anyway i want this thread closed, please by a admin thanks, and all the people who gave me a good answer then thanks for your help,

if u would of read my first post it says new or ( seconhand )

so get your facts right m8, anyway i want this thread closed, please by a admin thanks, and all the people who gave me a good answer then thanks for your help,

Thread closed as per your request jjp2701

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back