Hypothetical Question?

if you know a tree surgeon u could get him to come round in his flatbed with all his gear on and cut it down to a ten foot stump no one would bat an eyelid as he looks professional

Buy some Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate crystals from megauk.com/pcb_chemicals.php, about £12 for 2.5KG.

It's for etching circuit boards :).

Dissolve as much copper pipe in it as you can :).

I hear plants don't like to take in copper through their roots. I don't know how valid that is or if it really works but I've been curious about it for a while.

You could "water" it over a period of a week or two, making sure to get to all sides. Even if the metal doesn't get absorbed straight away it will percolate through the soil with rain etc.

wouldnt that much copper in liquid form turn the tree into a fkin HUGE lightning rod? itd explode if it did get struck lol

but dont for get to move your car m8 before it lands on top:eater:

i know some one who had one out side f their garden..... when i was doing some work on the house... i started to do the nail thing.... takes to long...lol
anyway in the end the tree did get bad but wee just paid the concuil and it got the chop...................: shocked2

that poor tree how could you lot suggest things like that even hypo what ever it is you should be ashamed of yourselves

:ASSFLASH: i would get my neighbor totally mortal then get him to drive home from the boozer and jerk the wheel so he hits the tree gets banned from driving losses his car and you get compo for whip lash and the best part the fooking tree's had it
well that was the dream i had anyway:ASSFLASH:

Back