Hypothetical Question?

obe1

Member ++
Reaction score
Hypothetically suppose you had a tree that was not on your property (say on the grass verge outside your front garden) that had grown too large and was interfering with your sky dish (which you could not move any further to avoid it) and was full of disease anyway (which covered your car in a gooey mess) but the council authority that was responsible for it said that they could not afford to prune the tree, how would you hypothetically go about getting rid of said tree? (permanently if possible)
Of course this is all hypothetical as there is no tree that affects my sky dish or covers my car in a gooey mess.;)

copper nail near the base with the head cut off first,(so its harder to see and get out)
drive that in and it will poisen the water that is dwan up its trunk and kill the bugger off ,,,,Hypothetically

PMSL you can do fook all, if you touch it they will fine you, you need to remove bark from the base of tree and put any harmfull product you can find on it.

Got the same problem myself. lol. Foooooooooooooken tree huggers.

hypothetically speaking.. just poison it.. yea they can find if y've nailed it.. but not if you have poisoned it.. besides that they can prove its you who done it.. unless they have a BB CCTV watching it.. lol.

or u could ermm take the bark of at the base of tree and drill a small 4mm hole all round it so u end up with loads of holes and then just spray diesl or petrol in it

and erm u could set it on fire

then they will have to remove it

hook up a a tow rope and other end to a tow bar and give it a gd old yank try n pull it down as there was been some mighty winds out there recently or ask some local neds to set about it am sure they will do it for a pack of fags lol

Hypothetically, you could use a systemic weed killer like glyphosate on the leaves in summer is best because it won't be washed off too soon before the tree took it into its system or you could write a letter to the council responsible for the tree and warn them that you will take the matter to court as it is causing damage to cars etc which you will bill them for and is diseased and tharefore dangerous. or if you want to take the direct root lol, just take a chainsaw to it one night in camo' and run away! lol

Clive.

Just found some hypothetical info
Drill a couple of 2 - 3 mm holes in the base of the said tree (drilling on a slight downwards slant) about 4 - 6 inches deep and then using a syringe inject a concentrated weed killer into each hole every couple of days for about a week to 10 days (obviously best done at about 2 in the morning).
This must be done when new buds are forming on the said tree as this is when the tree will try to suck up as much food as possible, it will not work if this is done in the winter as the tree hardly feeds at all.
Once you have finished injecting, ram a twig or something into the holes and hit with a blunt instrument to hide.
Of course this probably won't work anyway as it's all hypothetical so it wouldn't be any use to you Dutcho.

hook up a a tow rope and other end to a tow bar and give it a gd old yank try n pull it down as there was been some mighty winds out there recently or ask some local neds to set about it am sure they will do it for a pack of fags lol

LOL @ that m8. Class :Hit:

He could invite some pikey's into his back garden, enticing them in with the offer of free firewood for their 6 berth caravan with wood burning stove, and maybe get his drive tarmac'd too ;)

hypothetically speaking.. just poison it.. yea they can find if y've nailed it.. but not if you have poisoned it.. besides that they can prove its you who done it.. unless they have a BB CCTV watching it.. lol.

would love to see them prove who had done it

or u just

hire a nob ot nick someones car and ram it in the tree at 70mph

or those holes i said drill fill them up with powdered sodium chlorate aka weed killer

and fertaliser high in nitrates

it should do the job

plus mix in loads of salt , fertalizers and weed killers in hte base of tree soil

and water daily

the tree will die

i know that if its overhang ur boundary u are legally allowed to cut anything that overhangs back to the boundary

lol there's some great answers here, I've a feelin that trees agoin though

@ bard I would but they'd probably run off with the lead from my porch

Back