htc desire

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
i have just recieved my phone, and i am now trying to download something, and it taking forever to download, these phones are rubbish, is my opinion, and when i am downloading, it is locking the screen,whats all that about ?

madnlooney

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The settings need changing for screenlock just getting a phone and classing it rubbish already is silly especially when 1 problem is solved by changing a setting. The download speed are you using mobile internet or WiFi?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
i had an issue where it was hanging when downloading, after checking the net it was a google problem as i changed my email addy from googlemail to gmail

reverted back and not had an issue since

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
on my wi fi 50 meg connection, is fine, but when i look at the screen, on normal internet, it is gprs, instead of 3g, i am with virgin, and it always shows a letter g, in stead of a letter h, and my phone signal is 2 or nothing, i was with o2 before this, and they were fine

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
well then its down to your mobile network provider NOT the phone itself

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
i have tried to get a deal out of vodafone, but there minimum contract is 35 pound, and i wanted a 30 pound contract, and o2 are silly prices

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
on the desire i had i found o2 to be shocking net speed wise could only get gprs,i took the prepaid broadband dongle sim i had and popped ot in,and i allways had at least hspda but mainly 3g and at decent speeds too

that was on tmobile

TEST