htc desire

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
i have just recieved my phone, and i am now trying to download something, and it taking forever to download, these phones are rubbish, is my opinion, and when i am downloading, it is locking the screen,whats all that about ?

The settings need changing for screenlock just getting a phone and classing it rubbish already is silly especially when 1 problem is solved by changing a setting. The download speed are you using mobile internet or WiFi?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

i had an issue where it was hanging when downloading, after checking the net it was a google problem as i changed my email addy from googlemail to gmail

reverted back and not had an issue since

on my wi fi 50 meg connection, is fine, but when i look at the screen, on normal internet, it is gprs, instead of 3g, i am with virgin, and it always shows a letter g, in stead of a letter h, and my phone signal is 2 or nothing, i was with o2 before this, and they were fine

well then its down to your mobile network provider NOT the phone itself

i have tried to get a deal out of vodafone, but there minimum contract is 35 pound, and i wanted a 30 pound contract, and o2 are silly prices

on the desire i had i found o2 to be shocking net speed wise could only get gprs,i took the prepaid broadband dongle sim i had and popped ot in,and i allways had at least hspda but mainly 3g and at decent speeds too

that was on tmobile

Back