Htc desire or samsung galaxy s

cdstack

Member ++
Reaction score
Looking for a new phone what is the best of these 2 phones Htc desire or samsung galaxy s

Thanks

what your budge? have you seen the new Samsung Galaxy S2

I have around £300 to spend was wondering which is the better buy of the 2 phones.

Cheers

iv got a galaxy s with the latest darky rom on and i must say its the must phone iv had by far, had iphone 2 3gs 4 other android handsets, couple of windows phones but this eats them all up, great phone!

I have to say the htc desire HD

also easy to root, plenty of different roms :)

can also be overclocked to 1.7 running or 1.9 just to show it off lol

but not sure if £300 would cover it ?

waarlord

i second that the desire hd is far superiour than both of those phones and dead easy to root / instal custom roms.
you get a bigger screen faster cpu and more memory for your money (not storage space ram memory for apps etc), the galaxy has more memory on board for music etc - but this is a moot point as both machines will accept microsdhc cards.
the phone is around a year newer than the nexus one / desire and about 7 months newer than the galaxy - so the processor is newer design.
the desire hd is currently htc flagship - although they have announce very simular phone with dual core now so you should be able to pick one up at a pretty reasonable price

I would definitely recommend the desire HD but I have yet to see one under £300 mark. Cheapest I have seen is around £350. The new dual core model is the sensation, that will be around £450 mark I have been informed when it comes out. Not sure if the price of the desire HD will drop much until xmas, its still an amazing phone.

It would seem the HTC Desire HD is better from what you all are saying.

Back