Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Htc desire or samsung galaxy s

cdstack

Member ++
Looking for a new phone what is the best of these 2 phones Htc desire or samsung galaxy s

Thanks

iv got a galaxy s with the latest darky rom on and i must say its the must phone iv had by far, had iphone 2 3gs 4 other android handsets, couple of windows phones but this eats them all up, great phone!

I have to say the htc desire HD

also easy to root, plenty of different roms :)

can also be overclocked to 1.7 running or 1.9 just to show it off lol

but not sure if £300 would cover it ?

waarlord

i second that the desire hd is far superiour than both of those phones and dead easy to root / instal custom roms.
you get a bigger screen faster cpu and more memory for your money (not storage space ram memory for apps etc), the galaxy has more memory on board for music etc - but this is a moot point as both machines will accept microsdhc cards.
the phone is around a year newer than the nexus one / desire and about 7 months newer than the galaxy - so the processor is newer design.
the desire hd is currently htc flagship - although they have announce very simular phone with dual core now so you should be able to pick one up at a pretty reasonable price

I would definitely recommend the desire HD but I have yet to see one under £300 mark. Cheapest I have seen is around £350. The new dual core model is the sensation, that will be around £450 mark I have been informed when it comes out. Not sure if the price of the desire HD will drop much until xmas, its still an amazing phone.

Back