how to turn cccam on ?

gibbo74

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok mite be a dumb question but im using the nabilosat darkstar 2 image and have downloaded cccam to box and installed it but how do i turn it on ? when i prees the blue button nothing happens . also i have loaded my cline into the box via var/etc just need to turn it on lol

on pli image its blue button, then softcam setup, then you set default as cccam, unfortunately not sure if its the same in that image your using!

thats what i thought it would be i have been using technomates for a few years but been given a dm for test purpose lol still trying get my head around it .

i have downloaded the pli image but once i extract it there isjust a nfi file and my box doesnt register it any ideas ?

.nfi is for enigma 2 boxes, what box do u have, coz img. file is for enigma 1

sorted i think got open pli image on and it has cccam 2.1.4 on it just scan channels in now then load cline

let us know how ya get on mate!

ok i have loaded my cline via var /etc and ftp into box but its not clearing anything is there any settings on the box i need to change to get it to open, or do i need to download something else ?

Press blue, Softcam settings, set CCCAM 2.1.4 as default Softcam, save and restart CAM.

Or something similar, that is off the top off my head..im not infront of my reciever at the minute.

yeah thats how its done , but for some reason its not opening anything :-( the cline is in the cccam con fig and the line is active cos i have been using it in my other box , i have deleted it from the other box before trying it in the dm so it must be something im missing ,
when i enter the cline in the config do i put it at line 1 or at the bottom
also is there a way of checking on the box what clines are in it without using my pc ?

if you go to the add-ons server and look in plug-ins then you should find c**am info plug-in, install this and it will tell you if your lines are connected and active. even if you dont set c**am as a default cam you should still be able to select it via the rc and then re-start it while watching a encrypted channel to see if it clears. regards mdt

ok mite be a dumb question but im using the nabilosat darkstar 2 image and have downloaded cccam to box and installed it but how do i turn it on ? when i prees the blue button nothing happens . also i have loaded my cline into the box via var/etc just need to turn it on lol

Hi Gibbo74,
Did you manage to turn on cccam using nabilosat darkstar 2 image on your DM500s?
I am having the exact same problem.

Back