how to install cccam on tm twin with vix image

antwan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps
been pulling my hair out most of the day, I've read umpteen threads and posts.
Ive just got the box and managed to flash the vix image I am now trying to install cline, unsuccessfully .

I can connect using filezilla but can't see any file ...cccam config.
do I need to down load/install
do I use ftp or usb.

any help greatly appreciated.

Hi Peeps
been pulling my hair out most of the day, I've read umpteen threads and posts.
Ive just got the box and managed to flash the vix image I am now trying to install cline, unsuccessfully .

I can connect using filezilla but can't see any file ...cccam config.
do I need to down load/install
do I use ftp or usb.

any help greatly appreciated.

Create one yourself mate using notepad++

Just create a new text document and then rename it CCcam.cfg and put your line inside it,then transfer it to the /etc folder

Thanks for info
does the line need to be just one long line like:
N: xxxxxx.......net 42250 user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

you need to download cccam like cccam 2.3.0 and then create CCcam.cfg
to Install cccam 2.3.0 > FTP to tmp -> /var/tmp > Blue Button > ViX > Install Local Extensions

Thanks for info
does the line need to be just one long line like:
N: xxxxxx.......net 42250 user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Yes mate,although your example is an nline not a Cline :)

thanks for help peeps had no luck with vix image unable to get any channels to clear I have now installed open opl and managed to get it going last night ..channels clearing.

Problem now is turned off last night tried again this morn and no channels clearing server ok..tried restarting cam ..no good. Think I may have tried to look at via ftp to find line and somehow cocked it up.

can some one tell me where the notepad file ( with the nline in) goes is it var or etc / keys or are they both the same and what do you have to name the file?
sorry for sounding thick ,, but thinking box maysoon be on fleebay.

If you are using CCcam then it goes in CCcam.cfg which resides in /etc folder

Thanks again wiz569
can you confirm whether I paste the line in or put the whole notepad folder in ? ( named as cccam notepad)
I hope to use mgcamd if I don't have to mess about downloading ..bit of a silver surfer lol
now using openpli
Rgds antwan
If you are using CCcam then it goes in CCcam.cfg which resides in /etc folder

I all
think Ive sussed prob ... I think I am not picking up sly uk so all channels I'm looking at are on astra 1n/2a/2b/2d/eurobirb 28a (28.2e) which seem to be freesat and no sly movies etc.
any one got any advise how to set tuner for sky uk or advise please my swerver says box is showing connected.

Freesat and the movies are on 28.2.

On the vix image, can you confirm that you started the cam (i.e. i. the softcam manager it shows in the list of active emulators)
Have you also enabled startup (i.e. i. the softcam manager there is a tick nect to the emulator)

Long way (so you know how to get there on all images)
Menu > Setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manger

Short way
Blue > Softcam Manager

Attachments

• softcam.jpg
    softcam.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for info Abu gr8 stuff.
I have now installed OpenPli and on the blue button I'm getting options from 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0, red dot PPanels 1 is 4d s/w update, 2 is Browser start stop, 3-6 are Cool Guides, 7 is Cross epg downloader, 8 is Graphical epg, 9 is Hbb TV Applications and 0 is utube .

Sly sports is clearing so me thinks cam has started its just that channels seem to be all over the place and LOADS missing. I am using a fixed dish with a double lnb pointing at astra 28.2.
Thinking I could do with a channel list and some help on how to install it (usb ftp ??)

Thanks again Guys great support and help

If you want a premade list for 28.2, try Rats bouquets. he has also got a plugin to download/install list from receiver.

there is also autobouquets e2 by lraizer as well as autobouquetsmaker by the OE alliance. both will gather details and create bouquets based on the official listings on the satellite.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk

Hi peeps
omg just done another image install now using open vix.

how do I install mgcamd into this vix image

You install/activate the same way.

Mgcamd requires mg_cfg and newcamd.list and these must be transferred to /usr/keys/ If h einstaller does notahve them, you will have to download/create them.

Thanks abu ...day 5 have managed to install and activate mgcamd and shows active and swerver shows line idle, not requesting.

I have a problem with service scan, (only getting FTA channels) have tried various tuner configs and in customise; change to advanced/simple/intermediate settings all only fta. all these combinations are a pain, think its just a question of getting right set up before service scan.
I have a fixed dish and openvix image, results after scan is 455 channels found.
I have installed Rats bouquets which confuses matters somewhat as it shows the channels req'd ,but me thinking my tuner has not zapped them.
Any help advice would be greatly appreciated.
rgds

Use these configs for mgcamd by Mr Mister from another forum.

The golde rule of tuner config is "the software config must match the hardware". If you just have 28.2 feed. For teh tuners which have this connected, tuner config must be be
Simple, Single, 28.2.

Irrespective of whether yu can clear the cahnenls or not, you should be getting over 950 channels. If this is not happening, you have an issue with your lnb/dish/cabling.

Attachments

• Mr Mister MGcamd.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 17
thanks for info once again you were spot on .. dish is only aprox 6mtrs away, just renewed sat cable and a presto 899 channelkls found but unfortunately non clearing.
I am unable to grab the rar file

thanks for info once again you were spot on .. dish is only aprox 6mtrs away, just renewed sat cable and a presto 899 channelkls found but unfortunately non clearing.
I am unable to grab the rar file

All sorted .. the mgcamd-config file had some files missing which was causing connection problem deleted and reinstalled.
A slight cut in sat cable was causing tuning problems , but don't understand why picking up only fta channels. Cable and lnb changed which resolved problem.
great support and help from forum thanks guys.

Back