How to get incubus to read my softcam

djheaven

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all.

I have a ipbox910HD, and i'm using incubus 0.86..

In my setup, u have a cccam up and runing, incubus read Cccam on my DB7000, and all it's okey there,,

But the problem, is that i can't get the incubus to read the softcam file. Anyone have any ide how to fix this?

I have try that program, but how can that program help me to get my local softcam.key file to work?

The Ccam are okey, and it's runing..

Only problem i have, is that the incubus wont read Cccam and softcam at the same time

Do incubus have spes softcam file? Or can i use the softcam file ipbox?

I found this in the incubusemu,zip file.

; Nagra 2
;
; N XXXX YY <32 characters> ; IDEA opkey (00/01)
; N XXXX V <32 characters> ; IDEA verify key
; N XXXX M1 <128 characters> ; RSA key
; N XXXX NN ZZ <32/48/192 characters> ; EMM keys (literal 'NN'), some examples:
; N XXXX NN 02 <32/48 characters> ; EMM-G IDEA key (former N XXXX 02)
; N XXXX NN 03 <32 characters> ; EMM-G signature key
; N XXXX NN 12 <192 characters> ; EMM-G RSA key (former N XXXX N2)
; N XXXX NN 30 <32 characters> ; EMM-G 3DES key
;
; XXXX - provider ident
; YY - key number
; ZZ - EEPROM key number

I now. But i dont want to have to emu on the box, i want to have one, and i now that incubus read softcam,

So, that's it, so far i learn that incubus can't read softcam and Cccam server at the same time, so i hope that there will be a new emu soon, that can do that.

So, i belive that i go back to the Dreambox, i'm starting to realy to hate this box :(

According to the incubuscamd.conf you need to stick a 'yes' on the end off the server config line. And then you would need to set the cccam 'f' line to allow 'share emus'

this is in the 0.88 incubuscamd, i do not have an ipbox so if it works i dont know but according to the config it should.

Si

Back