How To Flash Your Cyclone

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
the cyclone shares the breeding of the nexus unlooper, so the flash switches setup is;

dips 1 and 6 down rest up, you can also flash with dips 2 and 6 down rest up.

easiest way is to have dip 2 and 6 down, then to use for unlooping drop dip 5 and raise dip 6 !

the cyclone will run the flashes and scripts that have been made for the powersync, quite what its performance using these remains to be seen but it does run them which is a good start.

if you have any questions about setting up or using this unlooper post here i will try to help with them.

tbc

Last edited:
can you confirm the

dips again ,you said all up and dip 6 down for glitching ,will that work m8.

yeah i wasn't very clear about that was i lol, i have changed now to make it clearer. up is off and down is on!!

tbc

Last edited:
the cyclone shares the breeding of the nexus unlooper, so the flash switches setup is;

dips 1 and 6 down rest up, you can also flash with dips 2 and 6 down rest up.

easiest way is to have dip 2 and 6 down, then to use for unlooping drop dip 5 and raise dip 6 !

the cyclone will run the flashes and scripts that have been made for the powersync, quite what its performance using these remains to be seen but it does run them which is a good start.

if you have any questions about setting up or using this unlooper post here i will try to help with them.

tbc

Hi Any chance you can help me out my red cyclone just arrived and dont really know where to start.
would appreciate you time thanx mate

Back