How to find who is living at a property?

As stated your wife broke the contract the driving instructor was happy with the deal and was willing to keep on going with the driving lessons. May I suggest your Wife finish the driving lessons as agreed and then decide what she wants to do later. Sorry but I must call of the gorillas and put my boots back on the shelf. :(. Tell your Wife to be patient things will/do get a little easier in time. Good luck.

That will be first time 2 women have been quiet in a car for an hour lol
Should make for an exciting last 5 lessons, I personally would write it off.
You've chanced your arm and lost.
Onwards is best bet and put past behind you.

As stated your wife broke the contract the driving instructor was happy with the deal and was willing to keep on going with the driving lessons. May I suggest your Wife finish the driving lessons as agreed and then decide what she wants to do later. Sorry but I must call of the gorillas and put my boots back on the shelf. :(. Tell your Wife to be patient things will/do get a little easier in time. Good luck.
Unfortunately the instructor has said never to contact her again

- - - Updated - - -

That will be first time 2 women have been quiet in a car for an hour lol
Should make for an exciting last 5 lessons, I personally would write it off.
You've chanced your arm and lost.
Onwards is best bet and put past behind you.

I'm more than happy to move on from it and let it go but the wife is not.

I don't see your chances of a claim being successful. I think its better to pay the full amount for a few lessons to see if like the instructor and then negotiate a block booking.

You will lose, the laws on the instuctors side she even offered goodwill gesture which you turned down.
As far as I can see instructor has done nothing wrong.
As far as the "Don't contact me again" quote maybe more has been said between the 2 than has been posted.
Life is too short to dwell on £50, tell mrs to let it go or will cost more money and hassle going to small claims court where you will lose.
Simple facts for the court
You had a trial of service
You were happy with trial of service
You took up a discount deal of 10 lessons for price of 9
After 5 lessons you were no longer happy with service and demanded refund.
Refund was refused as same service originally supplied still same.
Goodwill gesture payment offer refused.
Why did it take 50% of the lessons to be taken before deciding instructor is no good?

Thank you everyone for their input. As its been said, I'll leave it just move on and learn.

It definitely sounds like words have been said between your good Lady and the driving instructor. Is this instructor a one person outfit? Or is other staff available?. Perhaps you could ask for a different instructor and see how it goes from there.

more importantly.... dont get in between two disagreeing women.

Back