How much for my ps3 slim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

astra99

Inactive User
Reaction score
im selling a ps3 slim, 120GB boxed with all wires and control pad, its only a couple of months old + 2 games with it, pro evo soccer 2010 and modern warfare 2 it also has the new maps for mw2 downloaded on it which cost £11
any ideas how much this lot is worth? thanks

i paid £180- for one with two games about a week ago

can get £150-£160 trade in with out any games, but im not wanting to trade it in, i thought it would be worth a bit more than £180 with the games i have?

why ask a price then? you obviously have an idea of price to pull apart the other posters quote.

wasnt there something in place on here for this type of thing aswell as its deemed to be trying to sell or draw offers?

i got my brand new slim with 4 new games for 45 quid, its worth what you think you can get tbh so sell it at a price you think you might get, as said you obvioulsy have some idea of price.

map packs dont mean anything either, the only way someone will be able to use them is if they leave your account on the ps3, dont know about anyone else but i wouldnt want someone elses account on mine.

id say its worth what you think you can get, you know how old it is, what condition it is ect...

and just incase you think im telling porkies about my new slim for 45 its true, i swapped my old xbox elite for it and the xbox only cost me 45 quid.

aye i never said that you would do great just as what i actually paid for one is all

why ask a price then? you obviously have an idea of price to pull apart the other posters quote.

wasnt there something in place on here for this type of thing aswell as its deemed to be trying to sell or draw offers?

i got my brand new slim with 4 new games for 45 quid, its worth what you think you can get tbh so sell it at a price you think you might get, as said you obvioulsy have some idea of price.

map packs dont mean anything either, the only way someone will be able to use them is if they leave your account on the ps3, dont know about anyone else but i wouldnt want someone elses account on mine.

id say its worth what you think you can get, you know how old it is, what condition it is ect...

and just incase you think im telling porkies about my new slim for 45 its true, i swapped my old xbox elite for it and the xbox only cost me 45 quid.

i do have an idea of a price, but i was asking because wasnt sure if i would be trying to sell it for more than its worth, i only said what i can get if i traded it in, i wasnt pulling him apart

with the map packs, they will work if the other account is deleted, the only way they wouldnt work is if that account was deactivated on this ps3

sorry if i put this in the wrong section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back