How long left fpr Eurovox?

steve1978

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I live on the wirral and i know certain areas have moved over to the new platform.

I am thinking of geting another eurovox, how long have they got left in them?

will there ever be a fix or is it a hardware issue?

Do you think Eurovox will capitalise by just making a new box soon with a different firmware and hardware to unlock the new encryption.

only weeks left, no fix available or in the near future, dont by one, or you will have two door stops on your hands. The possible way forward is cardsharing, but that needs different boxes and is a whole new world.

Hi peeps,

I live on the wirral and i know certain areas have moved over to the new platform.

I am thinking of geting another eurovox, how long have they got left in them?

will there ever be a fix or is it a hardware issue?

Do you think Eurovox will capitalise by just making a new box soon with a different firmware and hardware to unlock the new encryption.

how long is a piece of string mate its the same answer nobody knows for sure exactly how long so we will just enjoy it the now as it lasts

Well if CS is the only alternative then you may as well didtch cable all together and move to a satelite provider. i have been doing CS for a few years now. Nagra 3 is used by Sky Germany and although you cant watch PPV you can watch all the subscription chans.

Well if CS is the only alternative then you may as well didtch cable all together and move to a satelite provider. i have been doing CS for a few years now. Nagra 3 is used by Sky Germany and although you cant watch PPV you can watch all the subscription chans.
Hi steve you say you've been CS for a while, this is new to me could you tell me more about it, and how to go about setting it up.

only weeks left, no fix available or in the near future, dont by one, or you will have two door stops on your hands. The possible way forward is cardsharing, but that needs different boxes and is a whole new world.

I think its inaccurate at best to state that there are only weeks left. Different areas of the country will be done at different times. VM will need to send new cards to cutomers in each areas in the weeks/months leading up to the changeover. While I accept its going to happen I'm not worrying about it too much until I receive the new card through my door.

come on guys...a little search before post! there is ENOUGH posts asking this same question...

come on guys...a little search before post! there is ENOUGH posts asking this same question...

I know what you mean - I got sick of answering after only two lol
Some people want a timer setting up aboce the shoutbox.......Like a ticking bomb:Clap:

Back