How long before the Newcastle fans......

Oh dear! The kiss of death.:thumbdown:
B*ll*cks,as has been already stated it's Fat Sams team not Keagans we'll be okay till the summer as the easier teams will be on their way to us shortly eh Dutch!,

Following Liverpool, next we av the following ;

Brum A
Fulham H
Spurs A
Read H
Pompy A
MACKEMS HOME easy 3 points
Hammers A

chelski
Everton

so we ain't got any worries.

The toon are lucky that Reading and Fulham are having a crap season. still, when they lose at Liverpool next week the other teams will have the chance to suck newcastle further near the bottom 3.

so we ain't got any worries.

i'm not so sure m8 and secretly begining to shit myself lol,they just cant score in a brothel at the minute,but if we can just see this season out we should see a massive injection of funds and a massive improvement on the pitch next season

yea Toon are playing crap at the mo and although im die hard fan i have to agree with Dutcho, they need a kick in the fookin ass, lazy bas***ds, all that money a week and the defence look like they are nailed to the pitch half the time, soon as the balls past em they just stand and watch it go into the back of the net, grrrrrr makes me fume

its very true..

but i dont think they will get relegated and so i think Newcastle will keep him until the end of the season..

then Keegan will have a clearout of players in the summer and if he fails again.. he will get fired

i think you gota giv him a chance. hes only been ere a wile and football has changed since he was last in the game. today its the top 4 all the way and the rest fyt to stay in the top half. i herd that in the tym he was out of work he dint watch a single game of footy. as a villa fan i was glad to see newcastle lose 4-1 to villa but i say giv keegan sum tym he'll soon settle in

The only way Keegan will leave is if he decides HE's had enough (its not what it said in the brochure) he has inherited Fat Sams lazy and clueless players and is starting to get them playing again, I know they've had some hammerings of late but he has come across some quality teams in his first few matches at a time when the Toon were at rock bottom on confidence, against Blackburn it looked like the Toon were starting to play like a Keegan team, apart from not scoring, the Toon need to win all there remaing home games to stay up, I think they'll do it but its going to be biting the fingers time from now on in. HTL:Clap:

First off, best thing that can happen to newcastle is to get relegated, perhaps then the fans will pull their heads out of their arses and realise that they are not a super club. They cannot defend for toffee. That is where your main problems lie. You have bought some of the best defenders in the world, yet when they come, they forget how to defend. Boumsong is a classic example. He was exempilery for both Auxerre and Rangers. Yet newcastle sign him, and all of a sudden he is shite. Yet he moves to Juventus and again hes awesome.

Owen cant score, as he gets no service, I seriously doubt he will be there by the end of the season. Some other club will come in and snap him up, at a cut price. As for it being Sams team and not Keegans, its more like Sounesses team, than Sams. Every manager that has come in, has had to deal with the previous managers players, and sacking someone after 4 months does not solve this problem, it only adds to it.

Smith IMHO opinion is not and never will be a prolific goalscorer. I am just glad that he picked the barcodes over my team the Toffees, when he moved from Man Utd. As I think he would of been dead weight, as he is in the newcastle side. You need a serious clear out, and bring some youth through, and restore some passion to the team. Players like Rammage, should be playing week in week out, as they show passion and pride, and give 110% for the team. Whereas players like Capaca are really there only for the money.

I think the barcodes problems started long ago, and people have just been burying their heads in the sand, hoping that it will resolve itself. FFS you installed a manager who hasn't even watched football for 3 years, and he aint a miracle worker. Personally I think KK was the wrong choice, and was only made manager to appease the fans. As for Dennis Wise being director of football, that is just ludricous. Should of been the other way around, and probably is, just KK is shown as the figure head to keep the fans rage at bay.

IMO I think Newcastle will be lucky to survive, and its only because Derby, and such are doing so bad, that they will survive. But if they do, will the chants from the terraces be? Champions 09 season? Cup winners? I don't think they could beat a pub side in a final at the moment. Serious changes are needed throughout the club. From the board down to the players. Until this happens, then they will continue to be a 2nd rate side, with 1st rate supporters. But probably a championship side, rather than a premiership side.

Easter will be where the line is drawn in the sand.

Janobi, yep your dead right re Smith he is total sh*te, but in the words of Gloria Gaynor "we will survive" and in the words of Gorgeous Michael "You've gotta have Faith"

pmsl you's could be there with us,we havent won a game since december and you's still aren't above us :roflmao:

The only way Keegan will leave is if he decides HE's had enough (its not what it said in the brochure) he has inherited Fat Sams lazy and clueless players and is starting to get them playing again, I know they've had some hammerings of late but he has come across some quality teams in his first few matches at a time when the Toon were at rock bottom on confidence, against Blackburn it looked like the Toon were starting to play like a Keegan team, apart from not scoring, the Toon need to win all there remaing home games to stay up, I think they'll do it but its going to be biting the fingers time from now on in. HTL:Clap:

So your saying if Sunderland get a draw at St James park you'll get relegated. don't think so. I can't see either Reading or Fulham reaching 36 points. If you get 2 wins and 3 draws you'll be on 37 points and should be safe.

So your saying if Sunderland get a draw at St James park you'll get relegated. don't think so. I can't see either Reading or Fulham reaching 36 points. If you get 2 wins and 3 draws you'll be on 37 points and should be safe.

They cant even score mate, so how are they going to get a win? Other side scores an own goal, in 2 matches. I fancy sunderalnd to beat them. And reading will stay up IMO.

They cant even score mate, so how are they going to get a win? Other side scores an own goal, in 2 matches. I fancy sunderalnd to beat them. And reading will stay up IMO.

They can, before the 0-1 defeat against Blackburn they scored in the 3 previous games against Man utd, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough. Sunderland's away form is dire, I can't see them winning at St James Park.

Newcastle have a lot of quality players who are not performing at their level .It just needs one or two good results and i think we could see a different team .Trouble is you are playing my team next so i hope you don't start now lol

as much as id love it charlie i really cant see us beating yous and would go for a 4 nil win to liverpool with torres geting another hattrick

They can, before the 0-1 defeat against Blackburn they scored in the 3 previous games against Man utd, Aston Villa and Middlesbrough. Sunderland's away form is dire, I can't see them winning at St James Park.

And how did those matches turn out? You lost. Scoring a single goal is great, but you cannot defend. Unless you learn to defend properly, then you will need to score more than the other side, and you only score 1 goal a game if your lucky. Relegation is a serious possibility for the barcodes.

And how did those matches turn out? You lost. Scoring a single goal is great, but you cannot defend. Unless you learn to defend properly, then you will need to score more than the other side, and you only score 1 goal a game if your lucky. Relegation is a serious possibility for the barcodes.

You? Im not a Newcastle fan lol. They only lost 2 out of those 3 games and one of them was against Man Utd. The toon don't let in many against the smaller prem teams ie. blackburn and middlesbrough, the only big team left to play this season is against Chelsea and that's second to last game of the season so they should be safe by then.

Back