Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long before the Newcastle fans......

You? Im not a Newcastle fan lol. They only lost 2 out of those 3 games and one of them was against Man Utd. The toon don't let in many against the smaller prem teams ie. blackburn and middlesbrough, the only big team left to play this season is against Chelsea and that's second to last game of the season so they should be safe by then.

I hope they do, but I think that relegation is a serious possibility, although Bolton are now being dragged in to. They have to get points against teams around them, if they can then they will stay up.

as much as id love it charlie i really cant see us beating yous and would go for a 4 nil win to liverpool with torres geting another hattrick

I'm not quite sure what is happening with Newcastle, but certainly some of your players need a kick up the arse, as this is spiralling down hill. Don't think anyone wants to see Newcastle go down really, but unless something doesnt happen and happen soon it could be a possibility.

I can't even say they are playing well, okay the blackburn game wasnt too bad. But they have to start picking up the points and very soon at that.

Im a avid geordie fan even if we go do down i belive that the supporters will stick behind keegan for at least another season no matter what happens im sure i will

i love keegans attacking game id rather loose 5 / 3 then loose 1/ 0 great stuff i just like nice football like all geordies

We have a shit defense but enrique shows promise the other 3 are 4 have to GO taylor looks like hes fulla cocaine really looks high as a kite

zoggy will come good we need about 5 are 6 players to fill the gaps in but i see owen comming back strong and getting a solid england spot

i dont mind if we go down theres only good things ahead for the toon over the next few year

exciting times ahead for st james even if we do go down:proud: kevin will get us back in europe even if it takes 3 year

Gutted i missed but by the sound of it we played canny in the second half,pleased KK dropped smith he's a total waste of time.

i feel zoggy will be off in the summer tho,he's our best winger by far,tho admitidly his form has dropped a bit since he kept getting played at left back or on bench and unless he starts getting regular games in his best left wing place the i fear he'll be off.

agree with you about taylor tho he's sh!t. think he just gets his game as he's a local lad and he reminds me a lot of tight-arse bramble when he has his erratic moments,would have loved for rozenhal to be in center half instead of taylor but what do we do??? loan him out WTF.

i think we'll stop up starting with a win on sat,but he'll need to spend big to make us any sort of attacking force again

Foook me you were crap and king kev took your most creative player off, be he is asking for a transfer this morning, why didnt he take Mr potatoe off (Vaduka) or lazy owen but nooooo let's take martains off who is working his socks off.

I only hope you play like that when we come to your ground, we will turn you over big style.

You say you need to spend big, well thats not always the answer as you have tried that with the last few managers, lol.

I must say I find it hard to see how this result can signify a turn around of your season. You have secured a point against a side that are in as much trouble as you. Yet everyone is hailing this result, you need to be picking up 3 points against these teams to even stand a chance of staying in the premiership.

If you go down, a mass exodus will start will all of your best players leaving for next to nothing. Your only hope is that Bolton go down instead as there form recently has been terrible. This could go down the wire, with the last game deciding it. Anyone know what the run-ins are for each of the 5 clubs in trouble?

aye ian i had it on my phone last week..........got deleted tho pmsl.

i still have the sunderland one from last season;)

hope they dont get rid of him,gota give him time to build his own squad...they can have mick mccarthy off us if they like lol....

Based upon todays performance,NOT IN A HURRY.

Fulham were absolute crap,we are now safe the only downer being the MACKEMS got a fortunate win thanks to a B&W convert.

Have some faith in King Kev.He has been out of the game for a while now.Football needs characters like him.He inherited most of the squad.Judge him next season when he brings his own players in.2 more wins should see safety this season.

Fortunate win my hairy ass, we played them off the park and contained them, had our star been there we would have doubled the score easy, leadbitter missed a sitter and their goalie was allowed to handall the ball outside his area. lol we will turn you lot over easy ;)

Fortunate win my hairy ass, we played them off the park and contained them, had our star been there we would have doubled the score easy, leadbitter missed a sitter and their goalie was allowed to handall the ball outside his area. lol we will turn you lot over easy ;)

pmsl i hope we hammer you's. who's your star???? kenwyn i never score jones pmsl.

good win for you's though ian looks like we'll still have our derbies next season

I must say I find it hard to see how this result can signify a turn around of your season. You have secured a point against a side that are in as much trouble as you. Yet everyone is hailing this result, you need to be picking up 3 points against these teams to even stand a chance of staying in the premiership.

That's not true, a point at Birmingham was fine considering the lower points tally of the teams below Newcastle. 1 win and a couple of draws and Newcastle are safe.

Kenwyn is a crackin player mate, I mean if goals make the player then who do you have, lol.

Owen 'oh england game coming'

aye he's a canny player but as with your team like ours the service is shit into the box so it wouldnt really matter if he was playing if he's not getting service to score.

never fear good old geordie boy will keep yous going;)

Would that be the geordie boy that you lot said was no good and would never make it, I'll put money on him scoring against you lot, lol. He has a brilliant work rate just a shame Keano doesnt play him up front as much as he should. Supply to ken should be sorted as well now with richards and edwards getting back to full fittness.

Apparently geordie boy is going back to cardiff at end of season, as hes been a flop? I think he was way over priced when he moved, and hasnt justified the 5m tag. Perhaps beating the barcodes will help.

Back