How easy to get caught ?

Black_Gold

Member ++
Reaction score
I was wondering how a server gets caught do they get to big with the amount of peers or do they get dobbed in its just the guy ive been getting a cline from gave me a refund and said a certain provider can and has found out and hes in a bit of bother so for now its dark screens for me and my few m8s would it be alot safer to sort a sub out between us and split the cost 5 ways or would that be just as easy to get caught ?

I'd of thought keeping it between a few mates would be safer than inviting the unknown any day ;)
Thats what we thought it just so happens that now im getting the hang of it we were about to go down that road instead of having an outsider sort it for us do you think yousing their broadband would be safe or use broadband from a different provider ?

Step1 is move everything off the default ports.

A shit load of traffic to port 12000 is quite easy to detect :)

Equally, an open 16001 would mean they could come on and read your server / client details.....

Is no one on this forum getting cut off and letters through the door saying that their account is under investigation ? because i no for sure people are

Is no one on this forum getting cut off and letters through the door saying that their account is under investigation ? because i no for sure people are

Chances are its people with a big mouth and/or being greedy thats getting them caught. All this talk of gps locators in boxes and lnb's with "talkback" that i've seen elsewhere is just laughable !

Chances are its people with a big mouth and/or being greedy thats getting them caught. All this talk of gps locators in boxes and lnb's with "talkback" that i've seen elsewhere is just laughable !

I hope so but from what ive been reading some people think *** have gotten hold of a reshare and analysed the ecm and got the serial that way .

I hope so but from what ive been reading some people think *** have gotten hold of a reshare and analysed the ecm and got the serial that way .

Possible but far too much work to catch a few low level sharers. Analysing a share reply, even if you know all the possible keys (of which there would be literrally millions), would take some doing !

Its almost certainly much simpler than that - which, as I suggested before, is likely to come down to a big mouth and/or greed !

Possible but far too much work to catch a few low level sharers. Analysing a share reply, even if you know all the possible keys (of which there would be literrally millions), would take some doing !

Its almost certainly much simpler than that - which, as I suggested before, is likely to come down to a big mouth and/or greed !

Alot of people got the letter dated the same day ? some cards were in a smartgo reader on a linux pc server some in their dm and so on.

As *** encryption has been secure for along time these shiny new cards were allways going to be about anti cardsharing measures do you not think ? and surly if N** made the ecm and such they wouldnt find it hard to analyze it

Last edited:
Tbh, I find it hard to believe it's gone on for this long, but after seeing "fully loaded" boxes for sale, advertised with a full 28E premium channel list something was always going to happen, they won't take it lying down. I would have thought they would go after the commercial servers first though, then target lower level shares with encryption changes, but that's just my personal view.

DON'T BE STUPID, NEVER USE PAYSERVERS ...
Keep it clean. Pay for a subscription and do some sharing with some people if you like... Be happy with what you have...

Those Payservers are playing a dangerous game and people who pay for 'the' services get caught as well eventually when they raid the server and get the Banc transaction information .... Mostly they wo'nt get Ip connections, but of course they could in theory ....

In Belgium , fines between 10.000€ and 20.000€ when you get caught without a subscription and are paying towards a Dumbass MOB payserver ....

Last edited:
As *** encryption has been secure for along time these shiny new cards were allways going to be about anti cardsharing measures do you not think ?

NDS have always had anti cs measures at their disposal but they have never activated it. This feature is even offered in the lower level encryption packages offered to clients.

.....and surly if N** made the ecm and such they wouldnt find it hard to analyze it

ah, but its not the ECM they have to analyse is it !

As you rightly say, NDS generate the ECM but they send that same ECM to all cards. There's nothing for them to analyse at that point as its just the data they generated !

What they need to analyse is the reply from the ECM. Thats uniquely encrypted for the box its meant for with each box having a different key. Thats millions of potential keys to check before you can determine the box !

Then, of course, any normal CS cam wouldn't transmit the ECM result as such but would decrypt that result and only transmit the required codewords back to the client. This should be session encrypted so only the client can decrypt it !

Last edited:
Im only a novice but i do no a guy who has been at this for a while now and hes warned me to stay away from ecs whatever that is and not to give clines to anyone i dont know and trust and yes he has a letter.

its always better to set up shares between you and a few m8s at least you know who you are sharing with

Im only a novice but i do no a guy who has been at this for a while now and hes warned me to stay away from ecs whatever that is and not to give clines to anyone i dont know and trust and yes he has a letter.

ecs is another forum site where shares are publicly offered and asked for...

Back