How do you know how long you have to wait for your next download?

Ive got my 16 year old son staying with me tonight armed with his PS4 so the only thing ive seen tonight is "Fortnite"
Ive had to buy some tramp juice from the local off license to numb the pain lol

he might fall asleep before the big fight i reckon still a couple of hours before it starts. had enough booze last night i couldnt face one right now just blasting me vaporiser. i need tea on tap though save the boozing for next weekend. i must be getting old being at home on a saturday night used to do the whole weekend then maybe the monday club no problem lol

hahah i know mate im just moaning cause i gave the wrong info to the person who was giving me help which led to me downloading the wrong file that i need lol. all my own fault. but is looking at a picture or document someone has posted really the same as downloading a firmwares or plugins you might need or want?
I'm exactly the same mate, whenever I make not one but two mistakes, I always blame it on someone else :oops:

hahah did i blame someone else. i dont see how i did. like i said im newish to using forums so dont hold back putting me right on rules, etiquette etc. i thought i owned up to making a mistake i should have realised that a picture could be classed as a download but yeah i think that rule make it a bit harder on new users but rules is rules same for everyone

did i blame someone else or spot a rule thats a bit harsh. it no big deal think the 24 hrs are up and i could download the 2 files i need to complete the first part of getting the thing sorted out. gonna try now

You look like a credible guy @joeblaze and you have dealt with it admirably. My comment was slightly tounge in cheek lol . You have raised a valid point regarding viewing your own attatchments affecting your privillages and im sure mick will look at this. Mean while stick around and enjoy the forum and dont be afraid to ask anything as there is a power of knowledge covering a wide spectrum :)

Lol quit while your behind Joe.

Best of luck with the downloads though. :)

was i slyly building up my posts :) . nah mate i admit defent im a victor meldrew level moan. looking at a pic counts as a download. i dont believe it

You look like a credible guy @joeblaze and you have dealt with it admirably. My comment was slightly tounge in cheek lol . You have raised a valid point regarding viewing your own attatchments affecting your privillages and im sure mick will look at this. Mean while stick around and enjoy the forum and dont be afraid to ask anything as there is a power of knowledge covering a wide spectrum :)

without the rules on earning the downloads i wouldnt have found out how interesting the site was and what you can acutaly get from getting involved a wee bit i would have downloaded what i wanted and split. so the rules works mate this all started from me getting frustrated after my own mistake and having a moan about it lol.

yeah mate i gonna take a look into the other parts of the forums too ive spent alot of time here since i found it and it wasnt because i need to earn the points i needed. i earned them many posts ago lol

have you checked youtube yet how do i flash my box ?

that's the easy bit and the knowledge is here to help you on your quest CCcam ect

i have flashed the box and now i am onto the next stage can you point me in the right direction. probably a lot of reading ahead of me

should i get extra points because I instigated a decent discussion regarding looking at pics and docs counting as downloads. lol ....take away this point i dont want to be accuse or point clocking is it called?

i should get access to the premium members lounge for that

You have a few more posts before you get the premium room :)

It's not a press a button and you get access room

Regards
Mick

You have a few more posts before you get the premium room :)

It's not a press a button and you get access room

Regards
Mick

im taking that as a challenge. what goes on in there? give me some extra motivations lol. im gonna make it my lifes work between 6 and 7.30 each night to get in that room.

im gonna make it my lifes work between 6 and 7.30 each night to get in that room.
There are no invites to becoming a Premium member, you just need to make a donation. If you're one of the many who can't tell the difference between VIP and Premium I'm gonna let you in on a secret.

You ain't missing much

There are no invites to becoming a Premium member, you just need to make a donation. If you're one of the many who can't tell the difference between VIP and Premium I'm gonna let you in on a secret.

You ain't missing much
Apart from the Sky card exploit. ;)

got all the sky channels i need with a cheapo iptv. havsnt had many hiccups in 9 months. the friend who asked me to look at the box would be happy if he only got the fta channels. he is in a terrible area to get a signal and can only get 6 or 7 channels + radio. him and his wife are watching tv upstairs in bed because they get more channels in that spot in the house he said. but if i can do a bit better than that i will do it. thats what im trying to find out now that i have managed to flash the box

you making me jealous. not because youre getting sky ive got all that but because you know a secret i dont. although i dont even know what a cam is at this point in time lol. spill the beans buddy

what section in this forum is a good place to start reading to learn about these cams and what i need to get them working

It was light hearted joke mate.
Not worth looking at sly pairing as its all but finished. Maybe another tv company. But not good idea to post on open forum.

i know mate i dont take much serious on the internet i was kidding he isnt with sly he is with the other 1 but only an internet customer but the box was working before, can anything be done with that? point me in the right direction man that all i ask hahah. also now that ive flashed the up to date firmware if i plugged the cable into the box and scanned now would he get fta channels?

Back