How come I

maca

Inactive User
Reaction score
How come I never seem to get a reply in most of my threads feel like I'm not liked here for some reason ?????

Im sorry about that mate
what sections would they be in ?

I sometimes feel like that. I comment on threads and then the threads die. :(

I checked back the last year M8 - it's not you, I can't answer your questions so I wouldn't post some bullshit :)

you know what earwig I say that to my wife sometimes "opps Ive killed another thread"
dont happen so much now but used too lol

sometimes though threads do get missed when there is a lot of activity on the forum

Sky is on cable now?

Okay, just before you think I've lost it, mods moved the post ffs ;)

Lol!! This is uncanny because I feel like that all the time! Not so much on this forum though, but one or two others I occasionally visit. I'm quite a paranoid person over stupid things though, glad I've found some buddy's :D

Are these technical posts or just in general, I would hate you to feel not liked mate.

I was looking for unanswered welcome posts today because I do not want new members to feel they are not welcome here!

Maybe we should also make sure our longer standing members are also still feeling welcome. And happy!!!

Will speak with the mods about this maca, chin up pal

Mick

Sent from my iPhone.

Not sure why you would feel like this, just had a quick look back at you're threads and most have a reply other than about three, one of which is a post with some info.

I'm pretty sure no one dislikes you, maybe people just don't have the answers to you're questions. I mean for example, I have no idea if there is a modded version of chrome for the 360, and I would bet quite a few other people wouldn't either, but I wouldn't post just for the sake of it if I don't know.

I think you are worrying unnecessarily :)

Last edited:
How come I never seem to get a reply in most of my threads feel like I'm not liked here for some reason ?????

You sure you havent posted this on the wrong forum m8?

I answered your post earlier today and most of your's before that were more of you just joining in on a topic,not actually looking for an answer,
as has already been said,if we don't know the answer we wont just post for the sake of it,

Then again it could because you are a UTD fan ;)

You sure you havent posted this on the wrong forum m8?

I answered your post earlier today and most of your's before that were more of you just joining in on a topic,not actually looking for an answer,
as has already been said,if we don't know the answer we wont just post for the sake of it,

Then again it could because you are a UTD fan ;)

Hahaha! Tw@t - erm, what's UTD?

Back