Hotmail issue

hoss6800

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

I have this strange problem with Hotmail Emails ( hotmail or live) but not other Email account ( such as yahoo, talktalk...)
I can log in with no problem, but once I click on anything (inbox, new, sent.....) nothing happens
If I right click and select open in new tab it will open (lets say Inbox) then same issue in the new tab it won't open Emails to read
I tried Google Chrome, fire fox and Internet Explorer and same issue.
I have accessed the Email account on friend's pc and no problem there ( so its not an account issue)
I have scanned the PC and seems to be OK.
I have updated flash player, ActiveX and whatever I could think of and still same issue.
Check my firewall setting and can't spot anything there either.

Is anyone familiar with this problem
Your help is much appreciated

Thanks

If you leave it for a while after clicking does it load but not properly? (takes ages)

It does that for me now and then on a Virtual Machine at work but not the host machine. I haven't figured it out yet, I use different connections on each machine, maybe one is very slow and stopping the page loading.

When I click as usual nothing happens at all
On same machine I have opened large files attached to my yahoo email, so can't be connection issue
It seems that the page is not responding at all ???

I have been having this issue from about three days ago
During this time I have switched my router off and on several times
I even tried Ipconfig /flush dns
Cleared every thing with ccleaner
I did disk cleanup and whatever came to my mind

Have you tried to access the hotmail account through a different user account on your PC?

Try creating a new user account profile on your pc & access hotmail account from that, if it works then your profile might be corrupt.

Transfer all data from old account profile to the new one & off you go.

Hope this helps

Back