HooToo Wireless N Signal Repeater and Range Extender 300 Mbps £10

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
HooToo® HT-WR01 Wireless N Signal Repeater and Range Extender, (300 Mbps 802.11 b/g/n Access Point / Repeater with WPS Button)

RRP: £39.99
Price: £29.99
Sale: £10.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK
You Save: £29.99 (75%)

31f2kzSSxrL._SX300_.jpg

cheers just needing one of these for my sister

:) Your welcome @craigneuk

Ordered 1 myself at that price, has some good reviews too and looks a doddle to set up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Set this up today, soooo easy :) very strong signal too, Placed it upstairs in back bedroom for top signal all upstairs

To top it off can even get wifi in the garden now :) pukka bit of kit for the price

this is how easy it is to set up
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just picked one of these up for £8 + free postage lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs ...

Nice, Care to share lol

Cheers Rat, didn't really need one but for a tenner it would be rude no too. lol

Thanks, just what I have been looking for & at a bargain price :proud:

Has anyone managed to get good speed with these? Tried this afternoon to install it in a friends home and just could not manage to get it to work over wifi. Status page says it was connected but wifi would either not connect or speed was really poor. Also tried with my mobile but it says internet was unstable.
They do have an old netgear and was set to WEP. Just wondering if that could be the problem?

Took it home and tried with my VM. Usually get over 80meg on my wifi but with HooToo repeater was lucky to get 2 meg download.

I have one up and running and its an excellent bit of kit so easy to set up just follow the video @Rat posted, really improved my wifi upstairs for girls tablets

Thanks @Rat for this :)

I've not tried downloading from it tbh but from the wifi analyser app its at full speed upstairs like the main router is downstairs so I would imagine the performance is the same

If the router SSID is "abc" and HooToo is "wifi-repeater1" does "abc" get a boosted signal and you still log on wirelessly to "abc" when you move from room to room? or does the laptop switch between "abc" and "wifi-repeater1" depending which one has a stronger signal?

you connect your HooToo to your router using the SSID and password and it boost the wifi signal, my girls tablets kept losing the wifi until repeater was install, now they have a rock solid connection.

EDIT: you can log on either one with same details, but I would go for one with strongest signal.

got an old netgear connected to my virgin router with a 25m cable, so got one of these to try and eliminate cable, strong enough signal but speed test and downloads a lot slower, will still be handy to take to my dads, he has no internet but there is a few open networks I can connected it to..

Back