Home Plugs?

well boxes dont work in Ireland so they wont be of much use there.

i can get free shipping from amazon to Ireland so id say ill go with them unless i can get them a good bit cheaper elsewhere but tbh id say thats about the best price i will get

I don't know if its any good but member smirnoff rules is selling a pair of 85mb ones. check the members classifieds.

the only 1's i have seen in the classified were 1's that sargie was selling and they are gone now anyway

I have a spare pair of 200mb tp-link ones, TA-PA201. Bought for my parents but never used aside from testing they work, still got most of the 3 year warranty on them. Supports homeplug AV. Looking for 50 quid plus shippings.

I have a spare pair of 200mb tp-link ones, TA-PA201. Bought for my parents but never used aside from testing they work, still got most of the 3 year warranty on them. Supports homeplug AV. Looking for 50 quid plus shippings.

thanks for the offer m8 but im just going to go with the 1's from amazon m8 for 39 quid delivered,cheers anyway and thanks to all that have posted with links

another option i have used on a couple of boxes

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190463749839&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT]OpenMedia Wifi Bridge - Make Your Dreambox Wireless on eBay (end time 01-Jan-11 15:06:26 GMT)[/ame]

seem very good but only used week or so but oredered another.
you plug into computer to put your wireless info onto it then plug into whatever device you like

Last edited:
thanks for the offer m8 but im just going to go with the 1's from amazon m8 for 39 quid delivered,cheers anyway and thanks to all that have posted with links

I got the solwise ones from amazon just before xmas but when i connected them up my box in the living room ( not the one with the card in ) kept freezing every half hour or so for about 10 secs at a time, so i went back to the ethernet cable.
I'm sharing with my sister so didn't want her to have probs over the hols.
I'll try them again later incase it was a problem with my isp.

Back