highest number of items sold ?

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondered who here has traded most items on ebay? Like, almost everyone uses it but who has bought & sold the most... so has the highest number of feedback? I'm guessing some will be over a thousand, but what is the highest anyone here has? Do we have addicts, or modern 'Arthur Daley' types :)

my account i use now is 257, i have been using my girlfriends for over 2 year now as i had a dispute with paypal over something i sold on mine, 79 i think i had on original account, and they refunded the buyer without him returning the goods to me, it was £70 aswell, but i had already took the money out of paypal, so just never used that account again!

309 @ 100%

but i stopped selling on ebay ages ago after they refunded a motorised satellite system to a buyer (£400) that i had installed and sent them photos of, with his signature, because i couldnt produce a tracking number for something delivered and installed personally

725 @ 100%, member since 2002.

Had a few tw@t$ trying it on in one way or another but you get used to it.

Only ever had 1 problem I can remember about 6-7 years ago when I bought a ds game for daughter and didnt turn up, turns out about 20 or so members all started emailing each other and him and managed to get the goods about 4 weeks later, I think the bit about someone finding out where he lived and promising a visit turned it.

266 - 100%
To be fair Ive never really had any problems with eBay/pay pal, touch wood.

Thanks guys, its interesting to see as some of you even have 2 accounts for you & partner so you can add your numbers. I guess none of you do it as a permanent business? So these numbers are quite high. An amazing amount of trade that ebay get from everyday people.
So joe516 and mastic are current Arthur Daley / Del Boy of this forum then? :)

Back