high ecms on sly uk? oscam and cccam

ive found the hd (sports) are twice that of sd... *** Digital (UK): *** Classics by ***_uk (92ms) *** Digital (UK): *** Sports 1 HD by ***_uk (185ms) .... theres nothing any of us can do and the powers that be will do whatever they want so lets just enjoy what we have while we have it and hope the clever people can design a fix if possible. you cant blame *** really the way people/payservers blatantly sell boxs on *bay and advertise on the net.. just google cardsharing and see how many adverts there are for commercial payservers,regards mdt

mine started at the weekend going up to 400.s but seem to be back down to the 90.s now . we.ll have to wait and see

the more people keep posting on the forums then sly know they are causeing us problems if people just wait and see what happens,thats all we can do as its out of our hands.

the more people keep posting on the forums then sly know they are causeing us problems if people just wait and see what happens,thats all we can do as its out of our hands.

That's why we try not to mention them by name,means they have to work harder ;)

doesnt make a difference how many posts someone posts there is nothing that anyone can do at this time.

im ex sky engineer and all this talk is rubbish footprint is changein for new sat thats all nothing new

im ex sky engineer and all this talk is rubbish footprint is changein for new sat thats all nothing new
sorry what do you mean footprint,i was thinking its because they are changing the gui on the boxes by sending it down the sat feed and not via internet.

sorry what do you mean footprint,i was thinking its because they are changing the gui on the boxes by sending it down the sat feed and not via internet.

until you know what your talking about pal i cant answer you

until you know what your talking about pal i cant answer you

why post what you did then when someone asks what you mean you say if i dnt know you cant tell me,sounds more like you dnt know youself,my user interface changed on my box last week and i only have sat feed connected to the box no phone line or ethernet

Last edited:
Most users are referring to the footprint of the new bird Astra 2F which at present is broadcasting some of the ITV's and CH4's with a lot tighter footprint than 1N, But nothing to worry about seeing as 1N's capacity was mainly used for the Freesat bouquet and nothing to do with SLY who still broadcast virtually all of there channels on 2A,2B and E28A. So nothing to worry about even the BBC have held off placing there channels on 2F until the new year and i would imagine Sly will wait until the dispute with Eutelsat and 28b before they decide what they are going to do which i wuld imagine is wait until 2E is launched and 2F and then start transferring over. Just a side note european users as far as southern spain are picking up 2F on the UK spot beam.

So i think we can safely say that the High ECM problem has nothing to do with any footprint from 2F

Most users are referring to the footprint of the new bird Astra 2F which at present is broadcasting some of the ITV's and CH4's with a lot tighter footprint than 1N, But nothing to worry about seeing as 1N's capacity was mainly used for the Freesat bouquet and nothing to do with SLY who still broadcast virtually all of there channels on 2A,2B and E28A. So nothing to worry about even the BBC have held off placing there channels on 2F until the new year and i would imagine Sly will wait until the dispute with Eutelsat and 28b before they decide what they are going to do which i wuld imagine is wait until 2E is launched and 2F and then start transferring over. Just a side note european users as far as southern spain are picking up 2F on the UK spot beam.

So i think we can safely say that the High ECM problem has nothing to do with any footprint from 2F
thank you for your information

interesting thread...i've been getting high ecm times on my c**am service lately on sly uk, been shooting up to between 0.8 - 1.2s resulting in a lot of freezing...

interesting thread...i've been getting high ecm times on my c**am service lately on sly uk, been shooting up to between 0.8 - 1.2s resulting in a lot of freezing...

Update: I've just done an online chat with my cc**m provider about the high ecm issue and he believes that sly uk are testing out some new encryption method hence the high ecm times to disrupt the service of anyone using cc**m or any other cam method.

Not sure how true this is, as I say its just what the guy at the other end told me, could be no truth in it whatsoever.

Yes mate it's been going on a while now, we all agree something's going on but we don't know is what exactly that is! Seems to be a new pairing system on the way which would make sense from slys point if view, as for ECM times its down to sly issuing more complex ecm's so it takes the cards longer to process hence the delay and glitching

had the footie on all day here solid as a rock

Some useful Oscam scripts can be found here

Just in case It might help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back